Chaptsr 13: "This is MADNESS!"

After your first fight, you were quite confident in yourself, kowing you could defeat the monsters, knowing you had a chance to save yourself from all of this. But, killing just didn't seem right, you enjoyed killing those monsters, was that okay to do?

You got lost in your thoughts, you could hear Mad talk about something in the background but you spaced out, leaving him to talk to himself. Sudenly he snapped at you.

Mad: "Are you even listening?!?!"

You: "Huh?"

He looked as if he mentally facepalmed at your answer as he stopped you in your tracks, pointing at two roads, one was exactly the same with the other.

You: "What now?"

You felt once again a cold wind pass by you, as you saw the girl from before appear on a tree branch, she smiled widely at you, flashing her blood stained teeth.

???: "Helloooo..."

You: "Who are you?"

???: "Me?.."

She said hiding behind the tree, when you looked closer you saw she vanished.

You: "What the?"

Mad: "Where did she go?"

You spotted her in front of you, you jumped back a bit surprised as she stood there, she was quite tall for a bunny like creature.

B0red: "I am B0red, at your service..."

She said bowing a bit forwards and flashing you yet another one of her creepy smiles. Why did that name sound so know and why didn't you remember?! It was like you had a hole in your brain where your memories were.

You: "Can you help us with the roads?"

You asked the girl chuckled glancing at the simetrical roads.

B0red: "Hahaha, well, to pass this you have to use the organ bathing in your skull, your brain, find the missing piece and replace it."

And with that the girl was gone once again.

You: "What?!"

Mad: "Hmm... Well, looks like we have company..."

Mad's eyes glimmered a shade of red as he looked at the creatures approaching you, he got out a slim, yet sharp looking knife.

Mad: "Ready?"

You nodded as you looked at the creatures approaching you, this time they had hands and looked a bit more human like, they were assisted by weird mannequins that sometimes would twitch. You dashed forwards at a creature slicing through it's body as Mad threw some of his daggers cracking their masks open, making the monsters release a loud ear piercing scream, then he lunged at them.

Usually, he was this calm yet crazy guy, but, seeing him in battle, the way he slaughtered all of those creatures, you saw another side of him, in battle he was aggresive and wouldn't let anyone survive, all while laughig and having a demented smile plastered on his face. Somehow this made you even more attracted to him.

Soon you were done killing your enemies, you looked around you, you two made quite a mess, their 'blood' was everywhere and it all looked so weird, none of you was hurt.

Mad: "Hahahaahahahaha now, that's what I call FUN!!!"

He said, still having that maniac smile on his face, the red on his mask now had a bit of black blood from the creatures added. He wiped it away with a handkercief that was in his pocket and offered you another one.

You: "I must admit, it was kinda fun..."

You said which made Mad happy, as he fistbumped the air. You gave him a smile as you then looked towards the roads. You sighned.

You: "I guess we need to split up."

Mad's expression changed, his face turned into a frown when he heard those words.

Mad: "Split up? Why?"

You: "Listen, if we split up then we have better chances of finding the missing pieces."

Mad: "I guess you are right..."

He said and stared at the right road as you went towards the left one. He gulped and sighned as he stood at the beginning of the road.

Mad: "Hey, (Y/n).... be careful..."

He said giving you a smirk, your cheeks had a pink colour on them as you nodded, and then you both started going forwards, and you walked and walked, alone, it was so madenning, you were only hearing the sounds of different creatures and soon the road took you into a mirror like maze.

You stepped in it, the mirrors were so twisted, they made your body look diformed and grossly twisted in so many ways that you almost puked, eyes gauged out, bones sticking out of different parts, skin burned or crampled up as if someone pulled in it until it broke. You shrugged as you continued to walk seeing yourself in so many bad ways, every mirror you passed it would get even worse and worse. Teeth pulled out, veins stretched out of your arms, ribs broken and bruises all over your body, carved sentences in your body everything was just so stomach turning, you couldn't resist it anymore, your body was shaking, your eyes were tearing up and you had a bitter taste in your mouth.

You closed your eyes and began running forwards until you hit simething, you looked ahead of you and saw that you bumped into Mad, you gulped and hugged him tightly, he didn't react, not a word, but he broke, it was all a illusion that the mirrors pulled on you, he broke in million pieces, your arms now injured from the glass, as you continued to walk forwards, your arms stinging and bruning like hell.

You: "Why me? Why do I have to suffer from this?!"

You asked rather loudly as you finally reached the end, it was a door, a simply white door that held darkness inside. What could go wrong? You entered it and inside.... you found something.

You had flashbacks of a person, a rather blurry person and his/her face wasn't very clear, the only thing you could see clearly was a cat, you remembered your cat.

You: "(C/n)??"

You asked as you reached to pet him, your hand was bitten leaving a mark in it, then the cat melted away along with the other persons, it was a nigtmare fuel to you, seeing them melt like liten candles. You started falling down, until you hit a room which held a brain in it, a rather weird, broken brain.

You looked at it and saw a label on the device holding it in place.

You: "(Y/n), is this, my brain?"

You sighned a bit cofused as you looked at the sketches and little hints on the table and on some pappers, you saw some needles next to your brain and you picked them up, according to the scheme you had to hit the 'Fear' part of your brain.

You: "Here goes..."

You stabbed your brain with the needle and holy balls did it hurt you, you felt as if you actually stabbed your own brain, you held your head as the vision got blurry and you darted out of the room, falling flat on the floor.