Chapter 3: "Sweet dreams."

Once you finished recording an episode with Cry and remaining with a lot of thoughts in your head about the game and it's message, Cry offered you to make some dinner since it was getting late and you might have been hungry, you tried to refuse but he just wouldn't take no for an answear.

Cry: "I'm going to cook us some dinner, whether you like it or not!"

He said putting on a chefs hat and grabbing a frying pan, he took a deep breath...

Cry: "To the internet!!"

He said and went on google searching for some recipes to make, you stood and watched him get covered in flour, you laughed as you looked at how calm he was yet he made jokes along the way.

Cry: "Oh, you think it's funny?"

He said and threw some flour at you and then, war, flour was thrown from all directions hitting you and Cry, then after you and the whole kitchen was white, you stood on the ground laughing at each other, but Cry wasn't done...

Cry: "Tickle fight!"

He said and got on top of ylu starting to tickle you, you tried to stop him but you couldn't your face got all red from laughing and so did his, he then stopped and looked at you tilting his head. You smiled at him and then a meow was heard along with footsteps from the cat entering the room, 'Meow.' The cat said and gave you a weird look, you and Cry looked at each other realizing in what position you were sitting and you both got up and laughed akwardly at each other.

*Cats thoughts.*

Man, these humans sure fall inlove quickly, but I'm hungry, feed me!

*End of cats thoughts*

Cry put some cat food in a little bowl and gave it to the cat, he washed his hands and got back to chopping up vegetables and making dinner while you tried to clean up the mess, all was well, no headaches, no nightmares... nothing.

Cry then put all the vegetables in a bowl and put them in the oven.

You: "Wow, you seem to handle yourself in the kitchen.."

You said as you looked at how proud he was of the little dish he just put in the oven, he looked adorable like that, he pushed his glasses a bit forwards and looked at you.

Cry: "Yeah, I guess so... hey, you... never told me, what was up with the, ya know, headache and all that stuff that happened?"

You sighned and took a place at the table.

You: "Well, which version do you want?"

Cry: "Well, we have 2 hours until the food is done, so, we have time."

He said sitting down at the other end of the table, you smiled a bit, it was an ease for you to get it off your chest, you needed that, here goes.

You: "Alright, when I was a child and my dad left me and my mom, he didn't leave like any normal parent would, make his bags and leave without saying a word, oh no, of course, at that age I only saw what my father was doing as a nightmare, an ugly monster coming after me, it, kinda left a mark on my childhood, you can imagine. And, well, the nightmares? I-I really don't know where they are from, maybe... they are memories that try to come back to me? They always seem like fragments from something that happened at some point in time, but... I just can't remember..."

Cry nodded as he listened to what you had to say, he checked on the food every once in a while then he would get back to you and listen. After you finished a silence fell between you two and then he soon chuckled a bit.