Chapter 8: "Out with the demon..."

You felt happy, you spent a whole day with Ryan and you were his official girlfriend. But, you saw that note, you didn't saw what was in the note, but, you saw the note.

You: "Ryan?"

Ryan: "Yes?"

You: "Today was great! But, what was in that note?"

Ryans expression fell down into a thoughtful one, his happy face turned into a frown and his eyes seemed to fall into a deep sadness. He looked at you, his face a bit pale and as if he just heard terrible news.

You: "W-well?"

Ryan: "Y-you have to .... die..."

He mumbled the last words, as if you not to hear them, but you read the letters on his lips and stared at him in shock as the ews hit you pretty hard, feeling your heart drop dead for one second there.

You: "W-what? Ryan, if this is a joke I-"

Ryan: "This isn't a joke... I wish it was..."

His voice cracked a bit at the end, making your eyes watery a bit, you realized now how much you hated seeing him cry. You hugged him tightly and he hugged you back.

Ryan: "I never want to let you g-go from my grasp, I always want to hold you into my arms and let you know how much I love you..."

You: "I love you t-too Ryan..."

You stayed like that, in each others embrace in the cold winter wind as tears flowed down your cheeks like rivers. You had your eyes closed, trying to wake up, thinking you were dreaming again, but, this time, you were wide awake and nothing you did could change that. You then heard someone run up to you. You looked in the direction.

You: "B-B0red?"

B0red: "*loooong breath in* Alright, I have news."

You: "Good news?"

B0red: "Yeah."

Ryan: "What are the news?"

B0red: "(Y/n) doesn't have to die, I found another way."

Ryan: "What's that?"

B0red: "It's simple, I need to make the demon flee from (Y/n)s body. You see, the demon you are dealing with here is a son of a popsicle and won't leave it's host once it's attached to it. Like a baby."

You: "Couldn't we ground it like a baby?"

B0red: "Yes, now, we need to know. What do you say to a baby when you are mad at him?"

Ryan: "GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG MAN!!! You are grounded!"

Ryan shouted in a very parent like way, very demanding, your body flinched and tensed up, you felt a thing leave your body, leaving you breathless for a while and hurting your head a bit, not too much. When you looked around you felt normal, that is until you felt really sick and you had a weird feeling as if something is stuck in your troath, something large. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)

You coughed a bit and then you coughed some more until all of that turned into fits and you started coughing up blood, you fell down on the cold ground, holding your neck and coughing up some sort of black liquid that looked like tar. You felt sick from coughing, your neck irritated from the trying of pushing something out. Ryan was holding you close and rubbing your back all while B0red was trying to figure out what was happening.

B0red: "I never saw something like this..."

You then gave one last cough and you vomited on the ground a round shaped this, just like a ball, a big, black ball. B0red looked at it quite fascinated. She put a glove on her hand and picked the thing up.

B0red: "Cheeky little bastard. Won't come out in spirit form just to torture the owner even more, so you came out as a huge ball."

B0red said, you tried to catch your air as your body was shaking and your troath was on fire and stinging as if your flesh was peeled off your neck.

B0red: "Well, you should be cured now, if anything happens call me. Don't bother calling Toby anymore, his boss is working the crap out of him."

She said and she left, Ryan helped you get up and took you home, back home, he brought you water and made something to eat, then he went to the farmacy and got something to ease the pain you had in your neck.

After a while he came back and gave it to you. He then kissed your forehead and smiled at you.

Ryan: "I'm gonna go record something you stay here and watch T.V. alright?"

You nodded since you couldn't make any noises, your neck being way too injured. You feared not being able to talk ever again, but, you were eased you didn't have to worry about any nasty demons anymore.

You heard Ryan scream a bit and you chuckled a bit in your breaths, you felt like Kenny, nobody could understand you, you could have died so many times but you didn't and your voice was muffled and almost not even there. Yay!

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==.^^==^.^==^.^=^.^==^.^==^.^==

So, if you watch South Park... what are your favourite characters?

Mine would be, Timmy, Jimmy, Kenny, Cartman, Stan, Kyle, Principle Makey, Mr. Garrison, Butters, Tweek.

I have many and I watch that show to much, m'kay.

=^,^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==.^^==)