Chapter 14: "The monster."

You felt someone shaking you, and you could hear a faint voice call out to you as you were laying on the ground, your head pounding.

Mad: "(Y/n)!!!! Wake up!"

You opened your eyes to be greeted by Mad staying right on top of you and shaking you awake, you felt a blush dust on your cheeks as his face was preety close to yours.

He got off of you and helped you get up, soon rain hit both of you and you gave a faint smile as you loved rain, Mad took you to shelter under a giant leaf where the grass seemed dry and it looked quite cozy.

Mad: "Glad to have you back..."

You: "Yeah...Ow!"

You said as your head pounded quite aggresively, Mad imediately got next to you, he seemed worried.

Mad: "What's wrong?"

Mad pushed your hands gently off your head and saw beetween your strands of hair an x, as if something stabbed you in that spot. He sighned and kissed your head.

Mad: "Don't worry, it will pass."

His madman like attitude seemed to have calmed down a bit, what was going on with him? He seemed normal and, he looked like he cared about you, but, you were too tired, you yawned.

Mad took you a bit back as he let his body rest on a really well placed tree, so that you would rest on his chest, you were to sleepy to argue with him or to ask him anything, the rain did that to you.

You rested your head on his chest, it was quite comfortable, as his heartbeats seemed to ease your pain, you felt his left arm wrap around your waist as a blanket since it was pretty cold.

You both soon fell into a nice sleep. But before that, you felt something press against your lips, something warm, you kissed back, you had a sweet innocent kiss with Mad which turned into something more, a more passionate and aggressive kiss, as you were gripping his shirt and he was holding your waist.

Soon, you broke the kiss. It was your first and it was great, you didn't expect it to continue, as you were now kissing with your tongues, it felt really nice as he captured your tongue in your mouth and began sucking on it, it felt really good.

Soon you both backed up.

Mad: "You make me even more mad than I already am."

He said, you chuckled as you cuddled with him.

You: "I love you..."

You said, Mads eyes went wide and he smiled even wider, he kissed your forehead.

Mad: "I love you too, my little biscuit."

And then you both fell asleep, you were cuddling in Mads chest as he was holding you close.

*Timeskip brought to you by The Cheshire cat from under your bed >:)*

You woke up, you felt Mads warm breaths as your eyes fluttered open and you looked outside, you sighned, a little more sleep couldn't hurt, could it?

You closed your eyes and boom! When you opened them you found yourself once again in front of the same room. You opened it, the brain seemed a bit more damaged then before as if somebody played soccer with it.

You followed the pappers and stabbed the brain in the certain location once again, good thing you payed attention in biology class. Another powerful shot hit your brain.

Other memories, this time more clear, you could see a person and a girl lying in a bed, beepings hit your head as they kept getting louder and louder until they suddenly stopped, and so did the memories.

You lost conscious and woke up covered in blood, Mad was gone and you were laying on the grass, on your dress was writen 'Wake up' in what you assumed was Mads blood.

You looked forwards, a trail of dried up dark red goo seemed to go somwhere, you followed it since you wanted to find Mad, you grew attached to him and, you also found yourself liking him.

You walked and walked until you met with the same girl again.

B0red: "Curiosity killed the cat, you know?"

You: "You!! Where is Mad?"

B0red: "Mad? Oh, right... he decided to take a stroll, not good for him. Got stabbed poor fellow by a person in a mask."

You: "How did the person look like?"

B0red: "Hmmm... well, it had a very weird green glow on his mask."

You: "Where can I find the person?"

B0red: "Hahahaha... that, I can't help you, but I can tell you this... The screams of madness will seek you, and when they find you...."

The girl started vanishing but you had enough of these bs riddles, you took her by her shirt and smashed her body into the tree.

You: "Clear directions! Why do you all speak in riddles?! Well... I can get the answers out of you!"

You took out your knife and pushed it on her neck.

You: "ANSWERS NOW!!! Or I paint this damned tree with your blood."

You smashed the girls body once again in the tree you heard something break and the girl started to cough blood.

B0red: "*cough* Don't let the madness take over you, fight against it and you will find the one you seek."

She said you redied your knife, but when you brought it down the girl was gone and you stabbed the tree, you pulled it back, your smile grew wide as you felt something snap in your mind.

You: "No more mister nice guy..."

You said as you ran along the blood track, you slashed trough every creature that stood in front of you, some of them had blood inside of their bodies which you found very pleasent when it would stain your dress.

You ran along the line and ran and ran, until you met a mirror and saw yourself in it, covered in blood, cuts all over, burns and with a crazy twisted smile on your face, you started crying.

You: "What have I become? A monster... "

You said leaning against the mirror, you were no different from the other monsters, you killed because you liked the adrenaline pump in your veins and you loved the feeling you had when you saw blood splatter on you or your clothes.

B0red: "You left quite a mess back there..."

You: "F*ck off..."

You growled at the girl as you threw your knife at her, she dodged it and caught it, landing next to you.

B0red: "What do you expect to recieve from killing everything?"

You: "I don't know..."

Your head was on the mirror and so was your hand as you were staring deep in your eyes.

B0red: "You let him fulfill his goal, now you are just like them."

The girl said as she vanished away, letting you alone as you quietly sobbed, you became a monster, a dark creature.... a killer.

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==.^^==.^^==^.^==^.^==

Welp, your sanity snapped and now you are bonkers, congrats!

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==.^^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)