Chapter 14: "Love."

You woke up to Virus carrying you into safety as your head was pounding and hurting. He stopped as the rain hit your face. He stared at your face, you looked so beautiful in his eyes, you blushed deeply.

Virus: "Heh, we had our adventure, and fun..."

He said, you didn't quite hear him, but you felt something warm oress on your lips, Virus was kissing you, even if you couldn't respond, he got you under a gigantic leaf, and let your rest on his chest, and kept you warm.

*Timeskip brought to you by *pepper grinder flies by* MORE PEPPER!*

You woke up to the stinging smell of... dried blood? Yes. You indentified the smell, it was strong and it reeked. You waked up and looked at Virus, he was all covered in blood, you paniced and slapped him awake.

You: "Virus!!! Oh my god, are you alright?"

You said as he shook awake, he gave a faint smirk, as he took his mask off, letting you see his green, data filled eyes and his smirk, and holy cow did he look hot?

You blushed as his smirk looked even cuter this way, he looked at your worried face, he wraped his hands around your waist and pulled you close to him, your body falling on his and your faces pretty close.

You: "What happened?"

Virus: "Don't worry, love, I just... took care of business."

You were quite worried.

You: "What b-"

Soon your sentence was interupted by his lips smashing on yours as he gave you a light push forwards, his kiss was aggresive and quite enjoyable, he pulled away from you, he chuckled.

Virus: "Remember me, love."

He said as he pulled you back in the kiss, your bodies against each other, your lips brushing against each other and your tongues really tied up.

He got near your ear and licked it playfuly then gave it a small bite which made you gasp, he then said, in a husky, whisper like voice.

Virus: "Goodbye, love..."

He said and glitched into the ground, your cheeks were burning, your heart was pumping and you felt sparks, you didn't knew he actually felt like that for you, you always thought you were the crazy one, falling for a person like him. Anyways, he wasn't a bad kisser, you actually quite liked it, you thought bit your lips reimagining the moment.

Blood was now on your body, and you realized you didn't have your weapon anymore, you saw a trail of roses, and decided to follow it since, well, you had no idea where to go.

As you walked and walked, you met the girl from before.

B0red: "Hello..."

You: "Hey, do you know where this trail leads to?"

B0red: "Hmmm... it leads to desperation, it leads to love... it leads where you want it to lead."

You were quite sick of all of this bs, you weren't in the mood for any sort of riddle, you pushed B0red against a tree, pinning her pretty well.

You: "Listen here, bunny, I am not in the mood for any of this. Give me clear answers!"

B0red: "I see... Lust took over your body, you need him... but, does he need you?"

She said and vanished before you could do anything, you sighned and followed the road, lust? Love? What did she mean by 'You need him, but, does he need you?" Who was she refering to? Virus?

You thoght as you continued to walk, you walked and walked along the trail, until you hit a mirror, you examined your body, you saw you had a bite on your neck and that your clothes were teared appart, in the mirror anyways because when you checked your clothes they were alright.

B0red: "I see you found it..."

You: "Found what?"

B0red: "You found the only way for you to break the barier, but, can you break something that is already broken?"

You: "What?"

You turned around, but she was already gone, great, more riddles. You looked in the mirror and the more you looked, you saw something, a girl... who was she, she... no, it can't be....