Chapter 4: "Bitter taste"

((For a better impact, when said, turn on the video and watch, also, follow these steps:

Step 1: Go in a corner.

Step 2: Try not to cry.

Step 3: Cry a lot.))

After the beautiful Cheistmas, you got awoken by your mother, she looked like she wanted to tell you something and she really wanted to choose her words as if not to hurt you.

You: "Mom, are you alright?"

Mom: "Yes, I just need to talk something with you, sweetie."

You got up and sat at the edge of the bed next to your mom, she really tried to choose her words, carefuly.

Mom: "I...I don't want you to meet your friend anymore."

You: "W-what?"

You said giving a nervous laugh as you felt your heart bump faster and you really hoped it was a joke, a bad joke by your mother.

You: "I-I... I don't understand, you seemed to get along with him at Christmas."

Mom: "Well yes, but it was Christmas and... after the talk we had... he is someone that makes videos for a job, he is imature and not right for you."

You: "I decide what's right for me mom, I am 23 for crying out loud! If you don't like him that won't stop me."

You said gettig up, your tone was loud, you were pissed off and tired of your mom to control your life, every choice you made was hers, you never did what you wanted.

Mom: "That's not all, dear. We are moving..."

You backed up from your mom.

You: "N-no..."

Mom: "I'm sorry, I already brought you tickets."

You: "Wait a second, you took another choice for me?! Well, I'll have you know, I'm not going anywhere!"

Mom: "Yes you are! I don't have money to keep you here anymore!"

You got up and made your luggage, you had to leave, no matter how much you tried to explain your mom that you wouldn't leave, she just wouldn't understand, you made your luggage and headed to the door. You looked at your mom as you opened the door and said...

You: "Merry fucking christmas, mom!"

You stormed out, slamming the door shut behind you as you took a deep breath and went along the road to the bus, your luggage drigging behind you, your head was pounding and you felt the whole world crumble right under your feet, you fell to the ground, holding your face in your hands, crying. You looked up, monsters, demons, the real faces of peoples. Everyone was twitching and turning violently, their faces blurred out and gruesomly twisted.

You: "Oh god, make it stop... please..."

You looked up, still in hell, you decided to go to the bus, and wait for it. You sighned, you didn't want to see Ryan, you would probably break his heart. You waited for the bus on a bench made out of flesh of animals as you held your head.

(Kick in the music.!!!)

Ryan: "Hey."

The whole world snapped back to normal and you saw Ryan smile at you as he sat next to you, you sighned, moving your look away from him, not wanting to look at him.

Ryan: "Hey, are you okay?"

He put a hand on your shoulder.

You: "Yes."

Your voice cracked at the end, you turned and hugged Ryan, digged your face in his chest and hugged him tightly, not letting him go, he hugged back a bit confused.

Ryan: "What's going on?"

You let go of him and looked straight into his eyes, you smiled at him faintly as you gave him one last sweet kiss and murmured a...

You: "Good bye..."

You said as your bus arrived and you got on it, you held your tears until you let them out and started crying, all around you, people were smiling at your pain, at your suffering... at your broken heart. You looked outside, trying to regain your strenght and happines, and then you saw Ryan running along the bus, yelling for it to stop and waving at you like a madman.

You: "Driver, please stop!"

The driver wasn't stopping, it wasn't going faster either, it was just teasing you and Ryan, you looked in the mirror, the driver, he was a demon.

You: "The fuck?!"

You said as you got up and started pushing into the window. You yelled out at Ryan, which was still running, not stopping one minute. Soon, a girl got up, she was normal, had a red, loosen, tie and a shirt that had 2 buttons unbuttoned and a bright brown coloured coat. She went to the driver and shouted some words in latin at him whoch made him scream and faint on the wheel, the girl stopped the bus.

???: "Next stop, hell."

The girl said as the demon dissapeared into dust, she winked at you and then she left. You quickly got out and you were hugged and spinned in the air by Ryan.

You: "What were you thinking?"

Ryan: "What, you think I was going to let a girl like you escape that easily?"

You laughed a bit at him and you grasped onto his fluffy hair as your lips touched, you both smiled.

Ryan: "I love you..."

He said and he closed the really small gap from between you, holding you close to his body as your lips brushed against each other in a fiery passion, and soon, he granted entrance in your mouth and your tongues were playing with each other, swirling and exploring both your mouths as you were happy you didn't leave. When your sweet kiss ended, you went hand in hand with Ryan and told him everything.

You"... and now, I have no place where to live."

Ryan: "You could stay with me... I mean, I have a bed and internet, everything that you need for surviving."

You nodded in agreement as you got to Ryans house, he helped you put your clothes in place and other stuff, but, you still had a bitter taste after all of that, your mother leaving you was a pretty big hit in your heart, Ryan saw you were feeling down.

Ryan: "Hey, don't think about it, it's still christmas after all..."

You: "Yeah, I guess you are right."

Ryan: "Come on, let's play some games, get your mind of off that stuff."

You nodded as you hapilly went and played some games togheter, it was all fun. But you couldn't help but think, those monsters, you saw them, you dreamed about them but you never thought they would actually break the barrier between reality and hell. It was the beginning of something bad, you could feel it.

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^/=^^.^==^.^==^.^==

Hi! No more vacantion, we decided to stay home. Anyways, for me it's still christmas and it will be christmas until the christmas tree leaves the house.

Also, I made an entrance, woot, woot!

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)