Chapter 13: "Who are YOU?!"

You really didn't know why Virus reacted like that, killing those creatures and not letting you handle yourself and, his words... maybe he was trying to prevent something? Hmm...

You could hear him talk in the background but you were just spacing out ignoring him, suddenly he stopped and you bumped into something, you looked forwards rubbing your head and saw a Public Police Box in front of you.

You: "What is this doing here?!"

Suddenly a man burst out from the doors of the blue box and looked at you and around him.

The Doctor: "Wrong again...hmmm.... oh hello!! I'm the Doctor!"

You: "Uhm, Hi?"

The Doctor: "So, where are we?"

You: "I don't really know..."

Virus: "We are in wonderland my friend."

The Doctor: "Fantastic!"

You peered in the blue box and saw how big it was on the inside, you stared at the inside of the police cabin. The Doctor saw you were interested in the object behind him.

The Doctor: "Oh, right! This here, is the TARDIS. She is my time traveling machine."

Virus: "TARDIS?"

The Doctor: "Time And Relative Dimension In Space."

Virus: "And why are you here?"

The Doctor: "My TARDIS had a malfunction and I landed here."

You: "WOOOAH!! This place is huuuuuge!"

You said from inside the TARDIS, both of the guys outside looked over to you, Virus sighned as he went inside the TARDIS and grabbed your hand.

Virus: "Come on, (Y/n), let's go..."

He said pulling you out of the TARDIS, you frowned a bit at him as he turned to The Doctor.

Virus: "Sorry, we have to go."

The Doctor: "Alright, well, nice meeting you!"

You waved at The Doctor as Virus just watched him, he suddenly left along with the sounds of his Time Traveling machine.

You: "That was cool."

Virus: "Yeah.... cool, now, let's go."

Virus said but before he could take a step he found himself in front of two symetrical roads leading into two separate ways, he thought a bit about what we should do.

Virus: "Well... looks like we need to split up."

You: "S-Split up?"

Virus: "Yes...Why, are you afraid?"

You: "Pffft.... yes..."

Virus smirked at you, you saw a green glimmer in his eyes as he pulled you close to him, you felt something warm press on your forehead, you felt your cheeks warm up as Virus backed up.

Virus: "There, that should give you more courage, now... see you on the other side!"

He said and he glitched into the ground, you were still blushing as you were quite surprised from what happened, you sighned as you stared at the road, you took a deep breath and began running down the road.

It was quite a small, road, it got smaller and smaller until you started feeling claustrophobic and almost like fainting, your breathing was heavy as if you runned tracks, your heart was pumbing as you felt your air being cut off.

You continued to walk the tight road didn't change in size, but it grew sharp glasses, all pointed at your neck, and all ready to slice through your neck. You felt your heart pump faster as you could hear a little voice in your head say 'just, lean forwards, how sharp can they be?'

But you ignored the strange little voice in your head.

You: "Eaaaasy does it..."

You said as you kept passing through all the shards of glass, until you finally were free, you sighned and when you stepped forwards a big chunk of glass stabbed your stomach, you coughed up blood as you held the shard trying to pull it out, you did and fell down and down and down, you landed pretty hard. Your stomach was still bleeding even though the shard was out and you were holding the wound closed up, it only seemed to spew more and more blood.

You:"WHY ME?!?!"

You asked rather loudly, as you finally reached the end, it was a door, a simply white door that held darkness inside. What could go wrong? You entered it and inside.... you found something.

You had flashbacks of a person, a rather blurry person and his/her face wasn't very clear, the only thing you could see clearly was a cat, you remembered your cat.

You: "(C/n)??"

You asked as you reached to pet him, your hand was bitten leaving a mark in it, then the cat melted away along with the other persons, it was a nigtmare fuel to you, seeing them melt like liten candles. You started falling down, until you hit a room which held a brain in it, a rather weird, broken brain.

You looked at it and saw a label on the device holding it in place.

You: "(Y/n), is this, my brain?"

You sighned a bit cofused as you looked at the sketches and little hints on the table and on some pappers, you saw some needles next to your brain and you picked them up, according to the scheme you had to hit the 'Fear' part of your brain.

You: "Here goes..."

You stabbed your brain with the needle and holy balls did it hurt you, you felt as if you actually stabbed your own brain, you held your head as the vision got blurry and you darted out of the room, falling flat on the floor from blood loss.