Chapter 6: "Demon" part 2

B0red: "Ryan!! Where do you keep the scissors?"

Toby: "Scissors, are you mad?! You know how much I payed for this?!"

B0red: "Listen mate, I don't give two flying ducks about that, (Y/n) is near death and you worry about a bloody suit case?!!?"

Toby: "*sigh* guess you are right... "

Ryan: "The scissors are in the kitchen"

Toby wdnt and got them then B0red cut the suitcase open and they both went to the living room where you were, they sat down a table in front of you, made the room as dark as possible, lit some candles and prepare the oiji board, or should I say, Toby did all that.

B0red: "What for? We are gonna perform an exorcism, not a bloody ghost hunt!!"

Toby: "You have your ways, I have mine."

Ryan was holding your hand tightly, he was praying you would survive and all of this would end, he didn't like to see you suffer. You were twisting and twitching violently as B0red and Toby got the stuff prepared, whatever was living in your head, didn't like what they were doing.

B0red: "I don't think the couple likes us..."

Toby: "Yeah, well... nobody is perfect."

B0red: "Toby, can I... talk with you for just a second?"

Toby: "How important is it?"

B0red: "If it wasn't important, I wouldn't asked you, now would I?"

Toby got up and went with B0red outside the living room, you and Ryan could only hear a mumble from where they were, it seemed as if they were speaking about a only way to fix stuff, then they both came in.

B0red: "Alright, so, we have good news and bad news."

Ryan looked at Toby as he tried to pick his words carefully.

Toby: "Okay, the good news is, we can save her."

Ryan: "And the bad news?"

B0red: "The spirit needs a host, basically, our friendly ghost, Casper over here, is feeding off of human emotions, if it doesn't have what to eat, it kills, violently, so it needs a host..."

Ryan nodded, he understood that he had to do it, if you were normal now, you would try to convince him other wise, but, even so, it was futile, he was determined to save you, wouldn't let you die, not like this.

Ryan: "Alright..."

He said, closing his eyes and resting his head gently on your hand, kissing it.

B0red: "Alright, let's begin!!"

B0red approached you and grabbed your head with one hand.

B0red: "Just, be prepared Toby."

She returned to you, holding your head tightly in her grasp.

B0red: "In the name of the lord, any demons in this body shall leave. The power of Christ repels you... potestatem mittere Ut abire Sed enim mundi Creator. in infernum! ex regno protinus! "

She mumbled, as she spoke the words, your body arched and twisted at unnatural angles, hurting your skin and your bones, your skin felt like it was burning, your head was pounding and felt as if at any moment your skull would crack open, explode like a firework. Her words seemed to hurt you more than the demon itself.

B0red: "This is gonna leave a mark, Ryan, bandaged, Toby... get ready to trap yourself a demon"

B0red: "alright, let's do this."