Chapter 7: "Not cured, yet."

*After the New Year party.*

You and Ryan were drunk, so drunk that your were stumbling on each others feet while heading towards your room. You were laughing for no reason, your minds being a fuzzy alcoholic mess. You really didn't want to sleep on the ground like Pewds and 'The Late Night Crew' were. Ryan picked you up almost falling down to the ground while doing so, but he succeded to get you to the bed. Ryan fell on top of you, you both laughed a bit and then he gave you a smirk, and he leaned his head on your shoulder nuzzling your neck. You blushed a bit more then you already were and then you fell asleep.

*the next day.*

You felt your body wake up and your head pound as if it had a heart beat. Your brain was hitting itself in the walls of your skull trying to break out. You were scared to open your eyes, knowing that headache meaned nightmares for you. But, they got rid of the ghosts and demons, so... why fear? You opened your eyes, everything was normal. You sighned, but then you felt a breath on your neck that sent cold chills down your spine. You looked down and saw Ryan nuzzle your neck all while being all snuggled up next to you, holding you close to him. You giggled, he was so cute, but you wanted to get up and go to the bathroom. You shook him slowly as to wake him up, he didn't open his eyes, he only frowned a bit and turned on the other side.

You got up, your legs still asleep and your head hurting a bit. You fell down to the ground, your fall creating a loud thud that possibly woke Ryan up. You looked at him and he still was fast asleep. You sighned and got up, going to the bathroom, doing your morning deals. After that you splashed cold water on your face and took a deep breath. You looked for the towels, your eyes shut tightly. You wiped your face with the piece of cloth you found, it felt very squishy and leather-y.

You opened your eyes, and backed up, you just wiped your face with a big, thick, chunky piece of meat that was dangling on the wall. You blinked and went back to normal.

You: "The frick?! Weren't they supposed to eliminate any sort of demon?"

You said more in a whisper as you went towards the door. As you were heading towards the door the mirror smashed in millions of pieces, you screamed as the loud sound startled you, the glass almost slicing and penetrating your skin. You heard Ryan get up and he went to you.

Ryan: "What happened?! Are you alright?"

You: "The mirror broke and, yes, I am fine."

You said, Ryan gave a sigh of releaf, but his calm expression went away when he saw your hand, he quickly ran away from you, you were confused until you felt a warm liquid drip down your arm, you gulped and looked at your arm, a glass going straight through it. You screamed and fell to the ground from the shock as Ryan quickly came to you and got you up, he bandaged your hand to stop the blod from the cuts a bit, trying to avoid the glass and then he took you to a hospital.

You: "I don't like hospitals..."

Ryan: " Me neither..."

He said as you both entered the hospital. A nurse quickly came to both of you and took you away from Ryan, you gave him a last look asthe nurse took you in a cabinet. Inside there was a doctor, he looked at you with some sort of demented look on his face. He didn't speak, he just arranged his glasses and came to you examining your arm.

Doctor: "Looks like we will have to cut it off."

You widened your eyes at the doctor.

You: "W-what?"

Doctor: "I said we have to eliminate the glass."

You gulped and sat down a bit more relaxed. You let him put a mask on you that made you pass out instantly, as you told him to, since you were scared to watch him do anything to your arm, even if it wouldn't hear anything.