A/n: "Hey... :3"

Hi, guys! So, I was thinking and all of that stuff and then... I realized I wanted to do something after I'm done with the Cry X Reader story.

So, I was thinking about doing a South Park (Character) X Reader thingy, because that's something I'll enjoy doing, and, my advice to everyone out there when writing a X Reader book is. Do what you would like to do, I mean, don't get me wrong, you have to do what your followers want every once in a while but, every now and then you have to make a storythat you would enjoy writing, so...

Basically, choose between these guys.

Kenny McCormick X Reader.

Stan Marsh X Reader.

Kyle Brofowlski X Reader.

Fatass, I mean... Eric Cartman X Reader.

I dunno, choose a character. So, the reason I want to do this is because, South Park is one of my favourite T.V shows of all time, why I like it so much? Because it remained the same along the years and it still has jokes that make me laugh my arse off. So, I would really like to do this because, I can add a bit of humor here and there, love, humor and all of that good stuff.

So, yeah, guys... I hope you agree with this.

Another thing I wanted to tell you is that my inner whovian died out a bit and I think you noticed that in my recent stories and that is because... well, as much as I love watching DW, I dunno, I just saw the new doctor, watched an episode with him and I didn't like him at all, I tried to like him for the sake of the show, but... I just couldn't drag myself in liking him.

So yeah, until then, remember to *arrow flungs by, missing my nose by inches*

Whew, glad that missed me- *looks at right...*ouch... *looks at left and sees Kyle and Stan with bows*

Stan: " Oh my god! We've killed Kenny!"

Kyle: "We're bastards!!"

Anyways, remember to stay beautiful! (I almost wrote jewtiful because I was thinking of Kyle XD. Add that to a dicktionary.)