I have a plan

"So guys I decided to find boyfriend for my brother"  announced Yan Li with high voice and looked at three boys sitting in front of her

"What it has to do with you?"  asked Cheng

"I feel sorry for gege, he is always busy with working, coming very tired to home. If he has someone who loves and cares about him, his life is going to be easier "

"Ok I understand, but why it has to be boyfriend and not girlfriend?"

"Good point  Haikuan, this is double gain for me. Zhan ge has lover and I have chance to watch live bl right in front of my eyes. This is the dream of every fujoshi"  Yan Li clapped hands imagining her plan.

"You're crazy"

"I prefer  boyfriend plan too"  unexpected voice made them startled, the boy who was sleeping on the table, hiding face in his arms, suddenly raised his head and looked at Yan Li.

"Yibo? Don't you hate talking about stuff like that? Why are you interested now?"

"I just want you to stop talking about your boring and silly  brother"

"As you aren't too" hit Cheng his head "so what are we going to do? Did you find possible bf already?"

"Think I do, there is a very cute boy working in his company, he has nice appearance and personality too. They're quite close already, all I need is to create romantic atmosphere between them. Aiya I'm so excited already. So are you going to help me or not?"

"Yes we'll, it sounds funny"  Cheng and Haikuan smiled at each-other  "what about you Yibo?"

Yibo's cold expression changed to confusion, after a while he nodded  "why not? I'm your friend not going to stay apart"

"That is great boys, I'll start working on the plan tomorrow, now I have to continue writing my fan fiction"  Yan Li opened his laptop and started typing

"Who are you writing about?"

"Yizhan ship of course, they're the best"

"Crazy fujoshi" said all three guys together and shook their heads.

*****

"Yibo, hey Wang Yibo wait for me"  Yan Li almost hopped on him  "why are you hurrying? Didn't I tell you that my brother is going to ride us to home?"

"No need I can go myself"

"Come on, we're neighbors. There is no problem. Look he is already here"

Yan Li ran and hugged tall, slim man, who just got off from the car

Yan Li ran and hugged tall, slim man, who just got off from the car. Zhan was wearing white shirt and black trousers, he looked too dazzling, sweetly smiling at his sister.  Yibo lowered his head and get in the car without saying anything.

"gege why are you late today?"

"Too many work"

"As always, Yibo got too bored almost left me alone"

"Yibo?"  Zhan looked in the front mirror to see young handsome boy glaring at him. He raised one eyebrow and smirked a little  "do I know him?"

"It's already 5 years he lives near to our house, and he is also my best friend. his car needs fix so maybe he'll ride with us for a while. But Imn't surprised you only care about your work"  pouted Yan Li

"I care about you the most, don't be upset ok"  Zhan caressed his lil sister's hair and stared at Yibo again – "think I remember him, the one who was dancing very well at your birthday party"

"Yes it's him"

"So you have eyes too"  mumbled Yibo and took on his headphones to avoid talking. They're silent for the whole time to home. Yibo left car without any words and rushed into his house.

"What is wrong with your friend Yan Li?"

Yan Li shook his shoulders  "I don't know why, he just hates you"

"As I care"  said Zhan with little hurt on his face...

thanks for reading❤️  i'm kinda busy but some silly ideas still  keeps popping in my mind and can't help but start writing 😅i'll update next chapter as soon as possible. 

❤️please vote and comment if you like❤️