Leave Me Alone

(Li Xian, Zhan's old friend, not very important role,I just love this actor 😅)

I just love this actor 😅)

(Song Ji Yang, he is just too pretty and suits this character, no hate i love him too ❤️ )

*****
Flashback, four years ago

Zhan entered the training room to meet the new candidates, very soon his stare froze on the tall,  lovely boy who was standing alone, looking very shy. Zhan couldn't help himself but walked to him and greet first

"Guess this is your first time joining competition no? You look very nervous"

"Yes you're right, i feel scared everyone around me are so confident" he smiled sweetly at Zhan, causing warm emotions in him "i'm Song Ji Yang, nice to meet you Mr"

"Xiao Zhan, you can call me just Zhan, we're going to meet quite often"

Zhan couldn't realize but this boy took big place in his heart very soon with his cute and innocent personality. He was always smiling, talking politely to everyone and very talented too. Ji Yang looked very beautiful and grateful while dancing, Zhan loved standing at the door and looking secretly when he was performing.

At that day, when Ji Yang won the competition and became chosen one, going to debut soon as idol, Zhan confessed to him and receiving consent he felt like happiest man in the world. Mostly they're meeting secretly cause their relationship maybe dangerous for Ji Yang's career and he was already quite famous and loved from many people. Zhan was doing absolutely everything to help and support him, the love was very strong he couldn't see and realize many things.
Until one day...

Zhan was sitting in the living room with Yan li, watching TV. He had made very serious decision, which was going to change his life

"Sis, i want to tell you something important"

"Sure gege i'm listening"

"I'm going to propose to Ji Yang tomorrow, it isn't long time we're together but i love him so much and want to live together forever"  Zhan took out the beautiful ring, with their names written on it