GeGe's Weakness

Zhan woke up feeling almost breathless, he tried to move but little beast wrapped around him didn't allow it. his waist was trapped between Yibo's legs and his neck between his arms. Zhan looked like living pillow now, he softly kissed Yibo's nose and whispered at his ear 

 Zhan looked like living pillow now, he softly kissed Yibo's nose and whispered at his ear 

"you know? i'm not going anywhere my love, how can you ever sleep like that?"

Yibo slowly opened his eyes and giggled cutely, seeing Zhan's smiling face "good morning gege"

"good morning puppy, did you sleep well?"

"mn" he stretched out and freed Zhan from his grasp, the latter one quickly held him again and captured his lips, Yibo pushed Zhan back and covered his mouth "i didn't brush my teeth yet"

"who cares?" Zhan covered his face with kisses "you look too adorable, with sleep in your eyes, later when we're already married i'll get to see this everyday"

"married?" Yibo's eyes widened, realizing this word

"am i not your "husband to be" anymore?"

"i won't even drink again" pouted Yibo and sat up, searching for slippers "i need to take shower"

Zhan quickly got up and stood in front of him, opening his arms "come here"

"what? why?"

"i'll carry you there" Zhan didn't wait for permission and lifted Yibo, walking towards the bathroom, Yibo started moving in his arms and hitting his chest

"i remembered what you did the last time we're bathing together, am i going to left alive from there?"

Zhan laughed and let go of him, turning on shower, sudden scream sound  startled him to death. Yibo was looking  in the mirror, being totally shocked "what happened Yibo? can't you recognize your nonvirgin  self?"

"you monster" cried out Yibo  "look there is no place on my body without your bite marks, how am i going to go to practice tomorrow like that? what are they going to think?"

"maybe that you had wild sex? you're worse than me, my back is almost bleeding cause of your scratches. after you're already famous idol i'll only bite parts no one can see"  Zhan hugged Yibo from behind and kissed his neck, tickling him. Yibo couldn't help himself but smile, so if others find out? who cares? he is totally confident about their relationship nothing to be afraid.

"i'll cook something for us, don't be late sweetie" Zhan slightly hit his butt and went out leaving blushing Yibo inside. he cleaned himself and left the bedroom wearing only oversize shirt, exposing his white, beautiful legs. feeling nice smell Yibo jumped like baby and ran to table, looking at the dishes.

"did you cook everything? this looks so yummy" 

"doubt yummier than you in this shirt" licked his lips Zhan