THE END

sitting already in the plane yibo curiously looked at zhan "so why Bermuda Island? don't new married couples usually go to other famous romantic countries?"

"mn they do, but your husband is different. we can travel to Italy or France later anytime but there is a place i want to show you there"

"really what is it?"

"you'll see" Zhan smiled and kissed his cheek "Yibo"

"mn"

"But why are you cold and shaking?"

"i'm scared" murmured Yibo "i'm trying to calm down myself but still my heart beats too fast"

"maybe it's because i'm next to you?"

"gege" pouted Yibo "don't tease me"

"ok, ok sorry baby" Zhan tightly held his hand, placing it on his lap "didn't you say before? when i'm with you there is nothing to be scared about. look out isn't the sky too beautiful? imagine we're walking together on the clouds holding hands" Zhan petted his own shoulder "it's here your safe place"

 look out isn't the sky too beautiful? imagine we're walking together on the clouds holding hands" Zhan petted his own shoulder "it's here your safe place"

caressing his face, Yibo softly kissed Zhan's lips and leaned his head on his shoulder.

"By the way, what do you plan to gift me on our first wedding universally?"

"Gege, isn't it too early to talk about this? You're trying to make me think about something other no?"

"Just answer me"

"Think i have something" yibo looked up with shy smile "my telescope"

"But why?"

"cause it's first witness of my love, thing that saves all my memories about you before we became lovers. there is only your reflection in it"

"you're too much tease for my heart and that is why i love you" zhan kissed his hair and tightened grasp around Yibo's waist. the latter one tried to concentrate only on Zhan's calm breath pleasing his ear and feeling his unique warmness very soon he fell asleep. Zhan sighed and opened his beg, taking little booklet from it with title "how to calm down over flight anxiety" petting Yibo's hair he pouted "you're sleeping puppy, but how am i going to calm down myself now? gege is scared too"

 Zhan sighed and opened his beg, taking little booklet from it with title "how to calm down over flight anxiety" petting Yibo's hair he pouted "you're sleeping puppy, but how am i going to calm down myself now? gege is scared too"