Not Worth

"Yibo can you explain what was  reason for your weird act yesterday? i can't believe they're about to kiss and you just put your great hand between their faces" Yan Li was about to hit her friend. 

"yes true, i  was  too excited too, it was first time we're going to see boys kissing"

"Haikuan are you turning into gay?" laughed Cheng

"so if i do? what is wrong?"

"nothing, just i don't want to find myself sleeping next to you one morning... maybe naked ..."

"boys instead of worrying about your possible papapa, why we don't listen to Yibo?"

"i was just" Yibo lowered his head "checking if that Yu Bin is good enough for your brother"

"seems like you worry about him more than me?"

"no, you know i hate him"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"actually in most bl dramas love starts from hate" smiled Yan Li

"what the hell you mean?" there was anger on Yibo's face. 

"if you don't have anything to tell us ok, we're going to move on next plan. gege is holding party at our house today. all his employees are going to be there. so plan is: someone will spill wine on Yu Bin's clothes. my bro is very polite in cases like that. he will take Yu Bin at his room and helps to change with his clothes. if he takes off...

"i'll do that" everyone looked at Yibo with surprise again

"i know you're good at making trouble but..."  Yan Li smirked a little  "do it, i agree,  let's go to ... shopping now boys, i'm too excited for this party"

*****

it was quite long time since Yibo last visited  Yan Li's house. not that he wasn't  welcomed there but for other reasons. Cheng and Haikuan were playing around as always. Yibo looked up  and he felt very uneasy suddenly, Zhan and Yu Bin were coming down on stairs, laughing all happily. 

"gege said last night, that he had quite good time with Yu Bin. if not mention that you made his mouth burn Yibo. think he's already falling in love"

"as i care" mumbled Yibo and  grabbed wine glass from the table,  quickly drinking it"

"Yibo you can't we're still minors"

Zhan saw Yan Li and Yibo and walked to them with Yu Bin. Yibo was going to leave but Yan li stopped him.

"gege,  glad you're both here. we're talking about how nice this party is"

"yes Yu Bin helped me a lot.  Yibo? long time you haven't been here, why don't visit more often?"

"no need" Yibo lowered his eyes

"maybe soon i'm going to invite you, at my wedding..."

Yibo shook, the glass full of wine started shaking in his hand, suddenly he raised his hand and Zhan gasped as drink started  dropping from  his face

Yibo shook, the glass full of wine started shaking in his hand, suddenly he raised his hand and Zhan gasped as drink started  dropping from  his face. everyone in the room was startled

"Yibo what did you" Yan li tried to do something but seeing his brother's anger face she stayed still. 

"my hand just slipped, i'm extremely sorry" calmly said Yibo 

"your hand just slipped and wine got on someone's face who is much taller than you? do you see logic somewhere?" Zhan tightened his teeth and moved closer to Yibo, the younger one was going to say something but Zhan grabbed his wrist  and forcefully dragged out from the room. 

Yan Li's face became pale, she ran to the Cheng and Haikuan

"what if gege kills Yibo? he got horrible temper when someone embarrass him "

"Yibo is acting too weird during last days, maybe it's better if he talks with your brother. let's pray for our friend's safe return"

*****

Yibo's wrist was aching all the way to stares and then until he was pushed at  the wall, trapped between Zhan's arms. He was unable to look at him, not this close, he can't handle this.

"why do you keep bothering me? you think i'm someone you can treat this way?" Zhan's voice was cold

"it hurts" Yibo cried out

"so what? Do i care?  i stayed still last time cause you're acting quite funny but now you wouldn't do that in front of other people, you made me very angry. look what did you do to me"

Yibo looked up and his stare froze on Zhan's mesmerizing face. his wet hair was messy, thrown on his forehead, there was anger in his eyes but still seemed too beautiful, some wine drops was still placed on his red rips. he was too close, Yibo even could hear his breath, feel warmth of his body. Yibo couldn't stop himself , but moved  closer to him and whispered with shaking voice "Zhan gege, i... i lo..."

Zhan shook a little but soon his face became cold as before "i'm Mr Xiao for you, not gege. we're not close enough for this and don't you hate me? what is with that sudden strange stare"

Yibo's chin started trembling, going to cry, he looked like little abandon puppy now

"yes i hate you, i hate you so much it hurts, i'll never, never beg something from you

"yes i hate you, i hate you so much it hurts, i'll never, never beg something from you. you're not worth"

Zhan's grasp loosened, seeing red marks on Yibo's hands a little regret appeared on his face but he left Yibo without saying anything  and entered the bathroom to adjust himself.  hold tears found it's way on Yibo's cheek  "you aren't worth, but why i still..."

Ok I feel so sorry for lil Yibo 😓 Zhan got quite bitchy personality but love can change everyone 😊 some things will reveal in next chapter, comments are so welcomed