At Restaurant

Yan Li entered her brother's company and started searching for her plan subject.

"Yu Bin here, how are you? You look cute as always"

"Ms. Yan Li, what bring you here?" Tall, handsome boy greeted her with big smile on his face

 Yan Li, what bring you here?" Tall, handsome boy greeted her with big smile on his face

"are you free this evening?"

"I'm, why do you ask?"

"It's nothing, you'll know later"  Yan Li sent flying kiss to him and ran to Zhan's cabinet.

Zhan's face brightened seeing his little sister, he hugged her tightly and kissed her hair.

"did you miss your brother?"

"gege I have something for you, look these tickets in the romantic restaurant"

"why giving me this? You know I don't have lover"

"yes but there is someone you can invite. Like Yu Bin, you two are close and..."

"Yan Li what are you planning? I know about your crazy fujoshi mind"

"gege I just won this at the competition. Because I don't have bf and my friends are three and couldn't invite everyone..."

"do your friends know too?  Zhan became interested suddenly  "if that is so, I agree to have dinner with Yu Bin"

"gege you're the best, have a great time ok? See you tomorrow" Yan Li went to the college, satisfied her plan succeeds.

*****

"Yan Li, why did you choose this seat? Every waiter is crashing in us"  cried out Cheng and rubbed his painful arm.

"we're supposed to hide well, so Zhan can't see us. Look, look they're here. My brother is too handsome as always"

"He is ugly as always"  mumbled Yibo and stood up

"where are going now? The interesting part is going to start"

"to pee, does someone want to watch? "

"brat, no one want to see your..." Yan Li stuck her tongue out, pretending disgust  "be back soon"

***

"this place looks quite nice boss"  Yu Bin smiled and looked around

"yes true, I'm glad we agreed Yan Li's offer"

"but are you sure about what we talk before? I mean..."

Yu Bin stopped talking cause waiter came there holding little gift box in his hand.