Possessive Gege

Seeing Yibo off in the airport Zhan was hugging him too tightly not willing to let go. Yibo laughed and petted his back

"I'm going for only two week until the main show and that city is quite near. Don't be too dramatic gege"

"Only?" Zhan broke the hug and kissed his lips "it's first time we're separating this long, i gonna miss you like crazy"

"You have to get use to this, after becoming idol i'll travel much abroad. How are you going to handle this?" Smiled Yibo and gently hit his nose "now you look more baby than me, sulking like this, cute"

"I know right?" Pouted Zhan "effect of having boyfriend like you, but i'll find resolution later"

"Gosh Zhan" Yanli joined them and sighed "people around think Yibo is going to military, you look like heartbroken wife"

"Don't tease me"

"Ok, ok" Yanli winked at Yibo "it's good you're leaving, some tired part of your bodies gonna rest a while"

"you don't have any filter Yanli no?"

"she is right" agreed Cheng and glared at Haikuan "wish i can come with you"

"actually it's always you, dragging me in the bed first so don't complain" grinned Haikuan

"but it's always you don't letting me to leave it"

"we already got it boys, let's not go too far"

breathing out after good laugh Yibo hugged Zhan again and whispered at his ear "i'll think about you every second" Zhan smiled and softly kissed his neck "let me know when you're already at the hotel ok?"

"mn"

"take good care and not talk much with others, especially handsome ones"

"jealousy will kill you one day" laughed Yibo and walked towards the trap, reaching there he turned back and waved to Zhan, the latter one shouted as loud as he could paying everyone's attention "puppy i love you"

"i love you too gege" replied Yibo with wide smile and got in the plane. Yanli petted Zhan's shoulder "planning to bring you two together i told Yibo to melt your heart but not this much. you're scaring me already"

"your fault" laughed Zhan and messed her hair "let's go to home sis"

*****