The Past is Back

"so Yanli based on your told, that poor guy will never be able to go on a date again no?" Cheng couldn't held his laughter

"serves him right, ah sometimes i really love being evil" said Yanli with proud smile "what about you lil Bobo? did my plan work well?"

"are you really expecting me to tell details?" mumbled Yibo with red face "anyway i'm grateful"

"what did you do?" other boys felt curious

"i just sacrificed prey to my brother last night, but weirdly prey looks happy too" 

"why am i not surprised?" Haikuan shook his head "why is everyone crazy around me?"

"oh ge, i have surprise for you" by saying that Cheng moved next to him and handed envelope over "this is love letter"

"for me? from you?" Haikuan's eyes widened in surprise and joy 

"why would i give write love letter for you? don't be nonsense, do you know  girl who is sitting next to me, her name is Suzi and guess she  likes you very much"

"so?"

"she asked me to help getting close to you"

"and you agreed?" a visible pain shook Haikuan's face  "are you really this stupid?"

"what the hell did i do wrong? i just want you to find girlfriend soon and be happy"

"i don't need gf, i need only y..... just forget... fuck it" Haikuan shouted and left the room, slamming door behind him

"i'll talk to him"  Yanli followed Haikuan

"Yibo, did i really..." Cheng's voice started shaking "why is he acting so strange last time? and only towards me"

"come on Cheng, even my little brain fully occupied by Zhan can sense something and you... ok let it be, time shows us everything" Yibo smiled and petted his shoulder

***

"Haikuan wait, don't leave like that"

"it's me who is stupid sister, not Cheng. did i ever tell him that..."

"that you like him?"

"as expected  you already knew" Haikuan tried to smile

"who am i?"

"crazy fujoshi with perfect gay radar"

"right, so do you want me to help you too?" winked Yanli at him

"but he doesn't like me"

"who knows, gege didn't like Yibo before too. so let's plan something"

"ok" Haikuan nodded and hugged Yanli "we're all so lucky for having friend like you princess"

***

"did he left?" Cheng ran to her as soon as Yanli entered the room

"yes, i think for a while. maybe more that week"

"but why?" Cheng felt like crying

"he left address, if your lazy a.. is willing to visit. just think well ok?"

door suddenly opened making them startled, Zhan nodded to them and pointed his finger to Yibo "sorry to disturb, but i'm here to take this one with me"

"ah ok gege, just make sure he can walk later" smirked Yanli, causing both of lovers cough so hard

"i'm already thinking about cutting your tongue" Zhan glared at him and tightly held Yibo's hand dragging him out. Yibo couldn't even realize he was already pushed at the wall, trapped in Zhan's arms. he bent down and started covering Yibo's whole face with hot and wet kisses, didn't even giving time for breathing.