First Success

"Good morning puppy" feeling warmness on his lips Yibo opened his eyes and first thing he saw was angel sweetly smiling at him, it wasn't first time he woke up with Zhan but every time  Yibo was still amazed by beauty of his lover, he just couldn't get enough from this perfect man.

"Good morning gege" pouting his lips he moved closer and asked for another kiss, Zhan tightly held him and kissed every inch on his face "it's only beginning of the day and you already so greedy, your lips is almost bleeding"

"Your fault, you can't show me this smiling face of yours,  i don't know how is that possible but you're more and more handsome everyday"

"I'm the same, it's just you're loving me more and more" by saying that Zhan softly caressed his hair and turned back, taking big plate from the chest placed next to bed  "i know you only eat fruit at the morning so prepared this for you"

"Strawberry and banana with orange juice, you're the best" Yibo quickly peeled banana and started eating it with satisfied sounds, Zhan couldn't help himself but laugh

"What is wrong?"

"Don't eat like that with others"

"Why?"

Zhan suddenly moved his face closer and pulled their lips together, taking bite from Yibo's mouth, he licked his lips and whispered at his ear "it makes me too hard, looking at you eating banana with this naughty  moaning sounds"

"The problem is you being pervert and not this poor fruit" pouted Yibo  "you're always horny without banana too"

"Guess i went too easy on you last night, if you have energy to tease me" grinned Zhan and quickly removed plate, pulling Yibo down "we can fix it now"

"I have competition today" cried out Yibo, but seeing Zhan's disappointed face he  smiled and wrapped arms around his neck "but one round is ok, if you're already hard it's such a pity to waste this opportunity"

"You gonna be my death one day"  sighed Zhan, quickly removing their  remaining clothes he whispered "one is never enough"

*****