❤️ I DO ❤️

Zhan couldn't get his eyes off from Yibo who was proudly standing on the huge stage with a little nervous smile on his face. from the moment he left the backstage Yibo start staring at the auditory searching for someone specific person. finally noticing Zhan who was sitting between his friends Yibo's face brightened like sun and nodded a little to him. 

"doesn't he look dazzling  gege?" Yanli gently hit Zhan's shoulder 

"right, he is the only one shining on the stage"

"It's better to wipe your saliva" laughed Yanli "actually every boy is handsome there, its just you can't see anyone except Yibo"

before announcing performance, host asked a few question to Yibo who was answering politely with lovely smile but on the last one he hesitated a little...

"do you have girlfriend? you told us that you're very honest person, usually idols lie about this matter cause it's better for them to be single. This is kind of way to please fans"

"i don't" Yibo hardly hold his laugh and stared at Zhan again "i really don't have gf" getting the hint Zhan grinned at him and whispered at Yanli "look how fortunate having boyfriend is, he didn't lie at all"

...he is too cute... he is handsome... i have crush already on Yibo... it's too good he isn't taken... hearing girls shouts from around Zhan felt strong pride having total "exclusive" on him "dreaming is free girls"

 hearing girls shouts from around Zhan felt strong pride having total "exclusive" on him "dreaming is free girls"

at the moment stage darkened and he started performance Zhan's heart almost stopped breathing. seeing blindfold Yibo he couldn't stop himself but think about some dirty ideas, shaking his head Zhan tried to value dance  as normal viewer but it was kinda impossible cause of Yibo's seducing and sexy moves. removing the band first thing he did was peeking at Zhan making sure he was still there. Getting more strength and confidence his moves became too powerful, every step every expression was full of passion and emotion. Zhan could see how much Yibo had worked during those time, sleepless nights, bruised legs, tears caused by tiredness and pain was only visible for Zhan, cause he was trying not leave him even for one day, not giving him chance to even walk after practices, not caring about others thoughts he was carrying Yibo to the car everyday.  And he knew the reason why Yibo kept staring and smiling at him during whole dance, it was his gratitude his love towards the person who gave the biggest courage to him. Proudly finishing his dance Yibo bowed to auditory and stayed on the stage to wait for results. Sum of points from viewers and judges was going to decide participants  fate. New boy band was going to be formed by five member. While Listening host slowly announcing their names Cheng and Haikuan joined their shaking hands, nonstop staring at Yibo Zhan tightly held Yanli's hand to hide his nervousness.