I knew it

"yes mom i'm really ok, don't worry i'm old enough to stay alone at home. have a good time with dad. call you later, love you"

Yibo cut call and took his usual spot, next to big telescope. he was feeling very sad after last night, the annoyance he saw in Zhan's eyes made him very hurt. how could he treat Zhan like that in front of other people, but hearing word "wedding" from his lips and imagining him with someone else made him gone crazy. he is going to escape  somewhere very far, to avoid seeing Zhan being happy without him. Yibo bent down to the eyepiece and his heart started beating fast. 

"Yibo, Yibo what are doing? your crazy friends are here" Cheng and Haikuan stormed in the room "what are you watching at? let me see too"  Yibo refused so hard, but Cheng was already looking in telescope,  his eyes widened in surprise.

"you're looking at someone omg, wait isn't this Yan Li's house? and this slim, tall body..." Cheng quickly moved back staring at Yibo "are you stalking Zhan? Yibo you, are you pervert? you're doing this in front of our eyes"

"no, no i just" Yibo's face became to red from embarrassment "it's just cause i..."

"cause he loves my brother" sudden voice made them startled

"Yan Li?"

"Yibo you think i'm this silly and blind?" Yan Li sat next to her friend and messed his hair "i can read everything on your face"

Cheng and Haikuan's jaw just dropped there "are we only stupid ones here?" (yes:D)

"when did you find out jiejie?"

"a few months ago, after a started watching many bl dramas, my gay radar works perfectly. i noticed how your eyes were sparkling, when i was talking about gege, but you're always acting like you hated him. i tried everything to make you confess but in vain. so this was last chance, making you very jealous. look it worked, there is no doubt anymore"

"you're very evil" pouted Yibo

"aren't you going to tell us, when you fell in love? I'm curious"

"actually it's about 2 years already, i first met your brother at your birthday party

"actually it's about 2 years already, i first met your brother at your birthday party. although my family moved here long before, i had never see him, cause he was always busy. so when Zhan ge  entered the room, his breathtaking appearance charmed me first, but when he gently shook my hand and sweetly smiled at me, his warmth and cuteness was the reason i fell in love. but" Yibo sighed "that Zhan ge doesn't exist anymore, suddenly he became very cold and harsh. even if i confess what it gonna change? he hates me, especially now"

"Yibo, my silly friend" Yan li hold his face in her palm and smiled at him "that is why you have to melt his heart again and make my brother happy, look at yourself, you're too cute, lovely and adorable. awkward  to say this as your friend but kinda sexy too. so if you agree, let's start real mission now, called "Zhan ge💘 Bo di"

"and here comes another crazy plan" all boys sighed

"your parents are on vacation no? and you live alone now"

"yes"

"so at first, i'm going to make you move in my house. we can think better after that"

"to live with Zhan?" Yibo's eyes widened in surprise

"isn't this better than stalking him from your window? god this is really perverted"

"he never takes his clothes off before going in bathroom" mumbled Yibo cutely "so my eyes are still innocent"

Yan Li  burst  out laughing "not only eyes dear, you're going to move today, i'll make that happen"

*****

sudden loud sound startled Zhan and Yan Li, who're talking in the living room.

"gege is was coming from Yibo's house, he is alone maybe something bad happened"

they both ran to Yibo's house, window glass was smashed and Yibo was laying unconscious on the floor. Zhan quickly lifted him and put on the sofa. 

"Yibo, what happened are you ok?" there was worry in his voice

Yibo slowly opened his eyes and faintly smiled seeing Zhan next to him "i'm ok, think someone was going to rob us but got afraid and escaped when saw me. they hit my head, i can't remember nothing more"

"yes we saw someone running from here, so relieved you're fine"

"i'm calling police" Zhan took his mobile

"no please, they're going to inform my parents too. they finally could take vacation and rest after long time"

 "yes he is right, gege Yibo is in danger, maybe something like that is going to happen again, why we don't let him live with us, until his parents are back" winked Yan Li at Yibo

Zhan looked at Yibo's scared face and nodded a little "ok, let's take him to our home"

***

meanwhile Cheng and Haikuan were hiding behind Yibo's house, wearing black clothes

"think we're going to end up in jail cause of Yan Li one day" sighed Haikuan 

"wasn't this so thrilling? felt like playing in movie" Cheng was too excited. 

"i can't even decide who is crazier between you two, but as long our Yibo is going to get his love, i'll do everything for him" sweetly smiled Haikuan

Ok these friends are no joke 😂 now i have to write Yan Li's plan 😅
I want to thank you everyone who is supporting this story, it's still new with little reads, so every comment and vote makes me too happy 🥰