Weird Revenge 🔞

"welcome to my world" Haikuan opened the door and leaded Cheng in. his eyes widened in surprise seeing the room full of adorable kittens and puppies, happily playing with each-other. Cheng kneed and took white puppy who instantly started licking his palm, feeling ticklish Cheng laughed cutely making Haikuan's heart melt.

"do you like this place?"

"yes they're too cute, are you going to work here?"

"mn" Haikuan nodded "until i have certificate of vet and able to heal them, planning to just give unowned pets love and care. i'm coming here everyday, feeding and petting them feels like i have kids to raise"

"i'm such a lucky boy to have you Haikuan, the kindest and sweetest man in the world" Cheng stared at him with eyes full of love and pointed at the cat, clinging on him "this grumpy kitty looks exactly like you hahaha, don't give me this stern gaze it scares me"

"i'm such a lucky boy to have you Haikuan, the kindest and sweetest man in the world" Cheng stared at him with eyes full of love and pointed at the cat, clinging on him "this grumpy kitty  looks exactly like you hahaha, don't give me this stern ga...

"why? what do you think i'm going to do?" Haikuan carefully moved closer not to hurt pets and wrapped Cheng between his arms "you always tease me but not giving what i want. you know? i'm really being impatient now"

"you can't do it here honey, giving these poor cuties psychological trauma" giggled Cheng and pointed at the next room "let's go there"

Haikuan smirked and was going to lift him up when suddenly his mobile called "damn it, i'm about to threw this thing out"

"who is it?"

"Yanli of course, think we're going to stay virgins forever cause of her"

"i'm sure Yibo has problems again, baby's safety first" Cheng softly kissed Haikuan and whispered at his ear "we'll get chance later don't you worry"

"mn ok, let's go" Haikuan fed everyone and left with Cheng, hurrying to Zhan's house

***

"so what happened?"

"why you both look weird? did i stop you doing something naughty?" winked Yanli looking at blushing couple

"none of your business" mumbled both

"i'm sorry boys" Yibo smiled at them "but i wanted to share my worries, i'm trying to be strong but still very scared"

"that bitch did something to you no?"

"i don't mind exercising more, anyway it's my job and really love dancing but he wants to take gege from me, his words makes me very nervous. even thinking they're in the same building whole day, jealousy kills me"

"aahhh baby" Yanli gently hit his head "don't you trust my brother?"

"sure i do, but not him. i feel uneasy having boyfriend like Zhan is such a bless but there will be always someone who likes him, no wonder he is too perfect"