Won't you stay?

a few groups of the students from  collage went to the camping trip and sure  "virgin gang" joined them too. Yanli and Yibo were nonstop talking in the bus while Cheng and Haikuan still were keeping distance. after everything was settled Yanli joined his friends in the tent, pouting her lips

"girls in our college are too bothering and boring, all they're doing is  talking about make up and dating with boys. being with you is more funny and interesting"

"sometimes i think you're boy like us, just way too beautiful" laughed Cheng

"i feel still embarrassed about our party, wonder what is yu bin thinking about me now"

"by any chance, do you have some feelings for him?" asked Yibo

"it's impossible even i have, gege is so possessive when it comes to me" Yanli's face became sad "they're close friends, like brothers and i'm sure Yu Bin sees me as sister" 

"don't worry" Yibo moved closer and hugged her "i'm going to help you, after becoming Zhan's boyfriend. like you helped me"

"look at this confident brat,  Zhan just let him to hit on him and already thinking about helping you"

"wait omg yu bin is calling me" Yanli picked up the phone, with happy expression on her face "what? what happened to gege? yes i know, ok send car for me"

"did something bad happened to him?"  asked Yibo with worrying  voice

"he just got cold but you can never imagine how gege is acting when he is sick. like grumpy baby, Yu Bin can't take care of him alone so i'm going to come back to home. but wait i have better idea"

after Yibo and Yanli left, Haikuan lay down and closed his eyes. this silence was making him quite uncomfy. 

"bro, are you asleep? did something happen?" he felt soft touch on his hand and got up, Cheng was smiling at him

"no, it's nothing"

"it bothers me, seeing you being cold with me. i'm very unfamiliar to that feeling, you know how precious you're for me. just tell me what i did wrong and i'll honestly apologize" it was first time Haikuan was seeing  Cheng this serious, he felt guilty overacting about something very simple and unimportant. so what if they kissed? a little time will make him to forget.

"i was just teasing you" he laughed and hit Cheng's shoulder "it was funny watching you finally being serious about something

"you bad grumpy cat, you scared me to death" shouted Cheng and hopped on Haikuan, hugging him tightly 

"don't be so clingy, you're choking me" 

"will you do it again?" 

"i won't, i won't just let me go" cried out Haikuan

"good boy" Cheng left little kiss on his cheek before letting go, leaving him speechless again "i love you"

Haikuan sighed, saying in his mind "will you ever realize what kind of feelings your actions cause in me?" 

*****

"I'm leaving him in your hand" said Yu Bin and smiled to the Yibo who just entered Zhan's house

"Yu Bin ge, i'm sorry for being such a brat to you when we first met, it's just i was jealous" 

"it's ok, actually i really like you for my friend. he needs to learn feeling love again, good luck lil friend" Yu Bin petted Yibo's shoulder and left the room.