Cause It's You

This chapter is mostly about Zhan's feelings, with some cute moments 😊

first thing Zhan saw after waking up was Yibo's full, red lips only one inch apart from his face. he smiled and moved even closer.  the warmth coming from Yibo make Zhan feel calm and safe. he closed eyes again and held Yibo's waist tightly.

"gege" Yibo mumbled half asleep and touched his forehead "do you still have fever? are you still cold?"

"no, i'm ok"

"when why are you  still hugging me?"

"right" Zhan quickly got up and hid his little blushed face "did you even sleep tonight? your eyes are too red" his voice was full from worry

"it's ok Zhan ge, i was afraid you might got high fever again" Yibo smiled shyly, how could he sleep when Zhan finally was this close, laying next to him, hugging  him tightly, all Yibo could do was nonstop watching at him, caressing his face with shaking hands "i'm too shameless" thought him "using his sickness" 

"Yibo, i'm going to work, do you want to me drive back at camp? is Yanli still there?"

"yes, we're going to stay there for two more days. i'll be ready very soon"

"wait" Zhan caught his hand "thanks for taking care of me, thanks to you i could sleep very peacefully last night" Zhan smiled seeing Yibo's happy face and softly squeezed his cheeks "cute, ok let's go now, i'll buy something for us to eat on the our way"

"ok" nodded Yibo and followed him back

***

Yibo was nonstop yawning in the car, making Zhan worried. 

"try to sleep, i'll drive slowly"  hearing no reply he looked next and realized that Yibo was already sleeping, without any thinking Zhan held Yibo's hand, placed on his lap and deeply breathed out. what was his life during last two years? empty and without any meanings, only Yanli could brightened his mood sometimes but the different warmth and love was taken from him forever, at least he through like that then, but now... he has this little puppy next to him and totally messing his life with his cuteness and innocence. Zhan remembered their first meet, he entered the room and his eyes fell on the young boy who was dancing passionately, putting his whole soul in it, feeling every move and step. he couldn't like him then cause there was someone already in his heart, wholly owning it, making him too happy but it ended too soon leaving him powerless and suffering. he changed scared to be hurt again, to fell in love again, he closed himself in, creating shield around to avoid everyone but Yibo...

finding out Yibo was in love with him didn't mean anything for Zhan back then, he was just enjoying seeing how little silly boy was stalking him from the window. he became more cold and careless  towards him, giving no attention when they're meeting sometimes cause of Yanli. maybe he was trying to hurt someone like he was hurt before. but after knowing him better Zhan realized how cruelly was he acting and felt very guilty. he could easily guess Yanli's plan and accepted on it, enjoying seeing Yibo jealous, fighting for him. maybe he missed the feeling of being loved. at the night when Yibo was "robbed" he had so hard time to play along, at the very moment he held Yibo in his arms Zhan already knew he wasn't  unconscious, his body was trembling and heart beating so loudly Zhan even could hear it. but still he acted like stupid and followed their plan.

somehow he was glad Yibo started living with them, his cute giggles and happy laughs were making his mood better, Zhan was even trying to left workplace earlier, hurrying to the home. he gave the permission but was able to love Yibo as much as he deserved? the feeling he had now wasn't love yet, more like being comfy and calm next to him, willing to keep him near. if he can to forget past, to erase everything,  to totally get over him, his first love...

Zhan stopped at the little restaurant and gently shook Yibo, trying to wake him up. Yibo slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Zhan "are we already there? sorry i couldn't stop myself from sleeping"

"let's eat something" Zhan get off and opened the door for Yibo too. 

"do you like spicy food?" asked Zhan, looking into menu

"no i don't"

"but you love to add pepper in someone's dish no?"  smirked Zhan 

Yibo's face reddened remembering his childish act "i'm sorry"

"no need, it was funny. by the way" Zhan deeply looked into Yibo's eyes "why do you like me? there is too many beautiful young girls and handsome boys too around you. why me? cold and old man, you're too good for me no?"

"there is no reason" 

"what?"

"cause it's you, you're my Zhan gege. the only one in the world my eyes can see, sometimes think i know you better, than you yourself. Your eyes, smile it the most beaitiful thing i had ever seen in my life"  Yibo suddenly pouted his lips, acting angry  "and if you talk about yourself like this again, i gonna be very upset. Old? How could you say that? don't you have a  mirror?"

"ok, ok " laughed Zhan "i don't want to be beaten by my lil puppy, let's eat now"

Yibo almost buried his face in the dish, pretending to eat but there was just one world repeating in his mind "my... my ... my..."

***

after a while they reached the camp, Yibo picked his stuff and was going to get out when Zhan stopped him

"aren't you going to follow me? Yanli must be waiting for you"

"it's ok, i already called her, you know i'm sure she is having fun with your friends now. don't want to bother"

"when why you" Yibo's eyes widened in surprise when Zhan started moving closer, feeling his hot lips on his cheek, Yibo almost stopped breathing

"when why you" Yibo's eyes widened in surprise when Zhan started moving closer, feeling his hot lips on his cheek, Yibo almost stopped breathing. Zhan stayed like that for a while, when softly whispered in his ear "you taste and smell sweeter than i imagined, it makes me will to go further" 

"you're teasing  me again gege" mumbled Yibo and literally jumped from the car, running as fast as possible.

"this is only start kiddo, just you wait" 

About Zhan's first love, i'll write one whole chapter later, when time comes for the drama 😬