Permission

after "accidentally" sending Yibo in Zhan's room Haikuan quickly followed drunk Cheng who was drawing circles  with his legs

"hey you'll fall"

"it's ok anyway you're going to catch me" giggled Cheng

Haikuan sighed and leaded him into the room, first thing Cheng did was jumping on the bed like monkey, laughing so freely and cutely. Haikuan couldn't stop himself but smile at his behavior

"won't you join me?" Cheng came down and dragged Haikuan at the bed, but suddenly they both lost balance and fell down, with Cheng topping other one. 

"get off" Haikuan's eyes widened in anger, he felt very uneasy, watching Cheng's cute face from only one inch apart.

"why?" Cheng got on teasing mood, he seductively smiled and ran his fingers through Haikuan's chest "did i make you nervous? am i pretty?"

"what the f*ck?" 

"to be honest" continued Cheng "you're really handsome, how come no one steal kiss from you?"

"Cheng i'm losing my patience" Haikuan tried to get rid of him again, maybe not using enough strength?

"i can change that very easily" said Cheng and before Haikuan could even react their lips were already touching each-other. Haikuan gasped from unknown feeling, what was he feeling now? surprise, joy anger? during their five years friendship he could never imagined doing something like that with Cheng, he roughly pushed Cheng away and got ready to fight but opponent was already sleeping peacefully. 

"this boy"  clenched teeth Haikuan "stealing my first kiss and just falling asleep, i'm going to kill him tomorrow"  

*****

"Yan Li, how are  you feeling?" Zhan sat on her bed and tried to correct her messy hair

"gege are you already back?" Yan Li tried to hide strong headache what was killing her

"guess you don't remember anything, at first claiming someone as your husband"

"what?"  Yan Li's eyes widened in surprise "husband who?"

"my dear" Zhan moved closer and kissed her forehead "you know i don't forbid you anything, but try to be more mature ok? actually i love how childish and innocent you're but time flies and you're already beautiful woman, who can make everyone fall in love. have a fun with your friends it's ok but don't come overboard. i have only you and you have only me, i can't handle it if you even get hurt" 

"i'm sorry gege for making you worry, i'll behave well from now on ok? Don't be upset"

"mn let's forget about tonight, Yan Li what about our guest? when his parents are coming back?"

"i don't think soon" naughty smile appeared on Yan Li's face "why? is Yibo bothering you? or maybe causing some different feelings in you? like passion, desire, love"