You're Baby

"let's party" Yan Li clapped her hands and pour the drink in glasses

four friends  were sitting in the living room on the puf, dressed in the pyjamas

"this doesn't look like men's  party at all"  mumbled Cheng, more like girl's

"ok Cheng" Yan Li got ready to say something salty "look, i like men, as we  all know Yibo starves for my brother, and imn't so sure you two are straight or not too" 

"sometimes it's better to stay silent my friend" Haikuan tried to stop laughing and petted Cheng's back.

"by the way jiejie, what is that drink? it's so strong, my cheeks are burning already"

"this is whisky from your "husband to be" collection Yibo" 

"isn't he going to kill us?"

"no way, he let's me do anything. ok i want to play "ask and answer" game now. everyone is honest when they're drunk

 first question: "what is your dream boys?"

Haikuan "i want to be Vet, when i was child my little puppy got sick and we couldn't save him. remember i cried too much then, wish i can save many pets in the future, so less kid's heart is going  to break like me"

Cheng "i dream about being professional gamer, it's funny, i'll be doing my favorite act and plus earn money"

Yibo "i'm learning business but my dream is to be idol, i'm crazy about dancing and love singing too. i'm going to join some idol company soon"

Yan Li "i want to be designer and create so many beautiful clothes, it was my mom's dream too and now she is very famous. wish i can be beautiful and successful woman like her in the future" yan li filled another glass for everyone "now next one, what about your first kiss?"

"i didn't have any yet" mumbled Haikuan

"sure you're our pure  boy" mocked Cheng, but soon his face became red "well it's almost same for me, i kissed when i was at first grade in the school and actually i was just trying to make her angry, cause she took last cake from me"

"i don't think kissing Zhan ge's photo counts here" shyly smiled Yibo

"ok guys, think we deserved to be call "virgin gang", my only partner in kiss is my pillow. let's cheer our friendship, maybe others think it's weird for girl to have only boy friends, but for me you're too precious ones, i don't need anyone else. Haikuan you're very smart and serious, i can totally lean on you, when having hard time. Cheng you're funny and sweet, i can tease you forever, and Yibo you're too pure and cute, even only watching at you makes me feel happy. come here let me hug you" Yan Li opened his arms and greeted her three friends in her embrace. 

"I love you so much"

"we love you too our princess"

*****

it was already midnight, after all crazy dance and karaoke everyone were totally drunk and wasted. 

"i'm too hot" cried out Cheng and quickly removed his shirt, throwing it to poor Yan Li, who was sitting next to him.

"who called for the stripper?" Yan Li looked around with confused face

"i'm going to the bathroom" almost screamed Yibo and got up, trying to kept his balance. he was almost at the door, when someone tall dumped into him. Yibo raised his head to meet Zhan's stern stare.

"what the hell is going here?" Zhan yelled seeing weird view in front of him, whole room was too messy, with thrown food and bottles. one shirtless boy was sleeping on the other's lap, while Yan Li had his shirt hang on her hair.  Zhan  tried to move, but suddenly his face got trapped between Yibo's palms. 

"my husband to be is here, he is too handsome, isn't he? Gege did you came for me? Let's drink and dance together " said Yibo smiling all widely and squeezing  Zhan's cheeks, making him totally speechless

"mine is here too" suddenly shouted Yan Li and ran to poor Yu Bin, who was still standing at the door. getting sudden tight hug from Yan Li he almost fell down. 

"Ms Xiao please, what are doing?" Yu Bin couldn't dare to look at Zhan, he knew how supportive Zhan was for his sister.

"Yan Li let go of him" Zhan was trying so hard to remove clingy puppy, still hanged on his neck. at the end, Haikuan who was more sober than others helped Zhan to get rid of Yibo and take Yan Li at his room.

"i'm so sorry Mr  Zhan, we're not going to drink this much"

"if my plans didn't change, i can't imagine what was going to happen to  you all and my house. but ok i won't scold you more. take care of your friends, you two can stay here too tonight"

"thank you so much" nodded Haikuan and walked toward Cheng and Yibo. 

***

sudden tight grasp around his arm and waist woke Zhan up, he couldn't realized what was happening until hearing Yibo's voice at his ear

"pooh, when did you lost this much weight? you aren't fluffy anymore" 

"what?" Zhan felt so done with Yibo already, but still couldn't stop himself from smiling. Zhan got up and carefully lifted  Yibo from the bed and walked  to the door, the latter one cuddled himself in Zhan's arms and fell asleep. Zhan placed Yibo on the bed after entering his room and covered his body with warm blanket. he looked at the huge teddy bear next to Yibo and laughed 

"so you're the pooh, nice to meet you,  you're such a baby Yibo, what i'm going to do with you?" he slightly pinched Yibo's red cheek and left the room with smile on his face

Ok i tried  to show all friends personality a little in this chapter 😊 this was quite crazy one i know 😅 but wish you enjoy. Feel free to comment  your thoughts❤️