Don't let go of him

"our baby is finally here" shouted Haikuan and wrapped his arm around Yibo's shoulder

"we're the same age, why do you always call me baby? my pride hurts" pouted Yibo

"cause you're the cutest one among us"

"what? Haikuan how can you say that? is he cuter than me?" Yan Li acted like angry

"you're our queen" 

"sure no one doubts that" she looked totally satisfied now, they sat around the table waiting for first lecture

"so Yibo, how're things going? was our plan successful?" asked Cheng "i almost left "goodbye" letters for my parents, before going to dangerous  mission"

"you and your overacting" laughed everyone

"think everything is going well" smiled Yibo"  Zhan was quite warm towards me today, he even let me to call him Zhan gege"

"so what? isn't this his freaking name?"

"omg Cheng" hit Yan Li her friend's head "why are you such a pain in the *ss? i'm the only one who can call him gege, well  guess i was until today. that means Yibo is one step closer now"

"ok i understand now"

"by the way, why don't we celebrate our success? gege isn't  going to be at home  tomorrow night, he has work and will sleep at hotel out of city. so we can have as much fun as we want" winked Yan Li at them

"party? with yummy foods and drinks? i'm in" raised his hand Cheng

"same for me" Haikuan joined him

"ok let's party boys, no need to ask Yibo, he is already part of our house and family"  smiled Yan Li and pinched his chubby cheek.

*****

Zhan threw magazine on the table and clenched his hand, watching someone on it with strong anger on his face "how long, how long is this going to continue? i'm tired, i'm very tired"

Yu Bin entered the cabinet and seeing Zhan in this condition, he knew already what was happening. Yu Bin petted his back for comforting. 

"boss just stop looking at him, if it hurts this much"

"i told you to call me Zhan, you're my closest friend and only one i can tell everything. how can i avoid, when he is almost in every magazine, appearing on tv. i hate myself for not being able to forget him"  Zhan's face shook from pain "the feeling  of the betrayal makes me gone crazy, it's so hard to overcome"

"he isn't worth"

"i know"

"Zhan" Yu Bin stopped, wondering if it was right to say "what about the boy, we met at the restaurant? he is kinda cute and funny"

"he is" Zhan lowered his head "i was very wrong about him all this time"

"what do you mean?"

"actually i  knew Yibo  had feelings for me for a long time, it's more like i was guessing,  after noticed he was watching at me from his window. i started avoiding him after that, you know i can't believe in love anymore"

"one bad experience doesn't mean you can't be happy anymore Zhan. the way he was looking at you, Yibo adores you"

"it's better for him to forget me. i even teased and hurt him. was always cold and harsh, cause in my eyes  his cuteness and innocence was fake like other's.  can't believe he still loves me and even confessed to me"

"he did?"

"yes last night" Zhan smiled a little "can you imagine? that puppy sneaked in my room and started telling all sweet words, he touched  my hair too"

Yu Bin tried to hide his smirk, Zhan was only smiling if he was talking about Yan Li but now... All of that he just called Yibo puppy even without realising it.

"Imagining you acting sleeping and letting him touch you is even more harder"

Zhan got blush on his face "let's stop talking about him"

Yu Bin got up and gently hit Zhan's shoulder "i'm leaving now, here is my friendly advice. Don't let go of someone who truly loves you, just try to open your heart, everything will happen naturally"

"I'll think about this"

See everyone is shipping them, even Yu Bin 😅
Sorry for short chapter, actually this was only for Zhan's pov, to understand him better. real story begins after 😉
I have question for you about Cheng and Haikuan, what do you wish. Leave them as friends or make as lovers? Actually i have some naughty ideas😁 but wanna know your opinion, feel free to comment 😊