Can You Forgive Me

Yanli saw Yibo rushing in his room and quickly followed him back, hearing sob sounds she got startled and held his arm "Yibo, my dear why are you crying? what happened?"

"i'm leaving jiejie" 

"but why, i know your parents are already back but weren't you willing to live with Zhan for longer time?"

"don't mention him with me" said Yibo with wiping his tears, he sat on the bed and pitifully looked at Yanli, the latter one hugged him tightly petting his back

"what did that silly man do? to make you cry"

"guess everything was just my illusion Yanli, he doesn't love me and he has no faith in my love too.  Zhan acted all rude and harsh just because my dream to became idol"

"wait, at his company?"

"yes"

"oh dear, you just got yourself in big trouble, this is so complicated cause you don't know many things, my brother has his own reasons but it's better to hear everything from him.  i'm sure Zhan will realize his mistake soon, he won't lose you like that"

"but i won't forgive him" mumbled Yibo

"i know you're very upset and unable to think calmly, but let's wait for him ok? please Yibo don't leave"

"i can't stay at the house which is full of  memories about him and us. see you later jiejie, i love you" Yibo kissed Yanli and left the room holding his suitcase.

*****

Zhan was sitting at the meeting table but his mind was only wondering about Yibo, remembering his painful face and  tears

"Mr Xiao, we have already decided about trainees, would you like to see their information?"

"no it's ok, i trust you"

"But i have to say, one of them really left unforgettable impression, that boy didn't ever prepared before, he just found out about competition today,  but his performance was still perfect, it's easy to see how much he loves dancing, every step he makes is full of spirit and passion. Think we found new talent boss"

"Zhan look at this" Yu Bin took picture and handled it to Zhan

seeing Yibo's happy, smiling face Zhan feel his heart breaking into pieces "he didn't know about competition?"

"yes right, Li Xian asked us to still give him chance and we didn't regret, his free style is just amazing"

"i'm such a idiot" whispered Zhan and quickly got up  "sorry but i have something very important to do, Yu Bin will lead meeting"

*****

Cheng arrived at the house, located quite far from the city. He recognized Zhan's cottage, friends visited once before to have fun. Cheng looked around and finally saw Haikuan, sitting on the grass, staring at the horizon.