Chapter 6: Marabou's Dealer

The helicopter landed and everyone walked inside, placing the money bags where Lion and Jackdaw sat. They opened up the bags. Tons of dollar bills stacked and held by rubber bands were in.

Jackdaw: Well, look at all of this money! Good job, team.
Lion: We would've appreciated if you listened to us, but wow! You out did yourself.
Maverick: You're welcome.
Jackdaw: Well... the only thing to do now is rest. We'll let you know when we find anything important.
Xeno: Thanks.

They left the room and went to Artemis' room. Lark was watching over her. Artemis seemed to be off anesthesia, and was more aware of stuff. As soon as they walked in, she clapped.

Artemis: Amazing performance. You guys made it look so easy.
Xeno: Hey, it's what we do.
Artemis: Oh, good news! I should be able to  get back into the field soon! Isn't that awesome?
Jinx: It'll be like old times again.
Artemis: I know! I can't wait.
Maverick: Well, we don't have any missions, so, for now we're just gonna rest.
Artemis: Alright... I'll see ya around. Can't wait to go on missions with you all again.

They all left the room and went to the chilling quarters. Xeno grabbed a water bottle and drank it.

Xeno: I hope you're ready to take Marabou down, guys. I'm so ready.
Jinx: So are we.

Over the next few weeks, they continued to rest. The gang went to go visit Artemis, but she wasn't there. They looked around the whole base, before finding her in the shooting range. She shot a few targets. She heard footsteps.

Artemis: It's not smart to sneak up on someone with a gun.

They all ran and hugged her. She wasn't expecting it.

Artemis: Okay, okay! Calm down!
Xeno: Sorry, heheh.

Artemis was still... a bit out of it, but after a few more weeks, she was back in the game fully. It was perfect timing too, as they were all called down to the meeting room. This time, there was a hotel.

Lion: Good day to you all. Let's give a warm welcome back to Artemis.
Xeno: We already did.
Lion: Just do it.

Everyone began clapping. Artemis felt good to be back in the game.

Lion: Now... we found out something. One of Marabou's important dealers is staying at a hotel. I think you can guess where I'm going with this.
Artemis: We go in and kill them!
Lion: WHAT? NO! We want to question him! You guys are gonna go into that hotel quietly at night, get the room number, a keycard, and go to his room. If you kill him, all of this would be for nothing, so don't screw up, got it?!
Maverick: Noted.
Jackdaw: We bought you disguises for the hotel. When you're on the road, look for the Jade Landscape Hotel. It may take a drive, so gear up now, and get the show on the road.
Sparrow: Why can't we take the copter?
Jackdaw: Too risky. Now gear up.

They went to the armory once more, grabbing their main gear when they don't want to go with Plan B. Each person put on their disguises, a black tuxedo with a black tie. They all met up, and nodded. They left the complex and got into a black van. Xeno turned the key, and they drove off.

Artemis: I haven't been on a mission in so long... what if I mess up?
Maverick: Don't worry. You have us.
Xeno: Yeah, and after this mission and the interrogation, we're going out to eat as a group!
Artemis: Awesome. Can't wait.

The drive went on for a few hours. Maverick looked to the side, it was almost pitch black out. They arrived in a town like area, and found a bright tower.

Maverick: Jade Landscape Hotel at 8 o clock!

The van pulled into the parking lot. Jackdaw's voice came through via headpiece.