𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀

(LOCATION; OUTER BANKS)

        THEY landed on the runway. a ride was waiting for them. val was dressed nice for her big reveal. there were other people landing as well. she entered the vehicle while the driver put away her belongings.

"I know that look too well." xavier mentions it to val.

"what look? this one?" she plumped her lips together making a fishy face. "what's with your staring? get a grip on yourself."

"coming from the girl who throws unnecessary fits over everything." he scoffs.

"it's not a fit it's an outburst of emotion." she corrected.

"then, calming down when it happens will do the trick." he responded.

"remind me, why I'm even wasting my breath talking to you. ugh." val said disgusted and looked out her window.

the ride to their fathers estate felt short. she has never been to it before knowing people like the cameron's exist. people like rafe. she had only ever met him and his sister once in the bahamas. so, it was interesting for her to know that she was about to encounter them again. especially, after what almost happened.

she entered the house and went straight to her room. it looked the same as she remembered it to be. it was light purple and the closet was well organized with her extra wardrobe. it all felt perfect. her bed was still fluffy and soft. her father must've had it cleaned before he announced their flight the day before. she rolled her eyes at the thought that the deal was cut a while back but her father never said anything. thinking she and jasmine got along.

"so, this is your room.." xavier walks in without knocking.

"I could've been changing you perv." she slightly rolls her eyes.

"i wouldn't have minded." he says looking at her. "anyways, the boss man said the dinners tonight not tomorrow. so, you should start getting ready because according to the time we landed late."

"thanks for the reminder! I deeply appreciate it." she smiled.

"that was my intention." he smiled back.

"if you can close my door on your way out, that'd be very helpful too!" she held her smile and walked up to him moving her hand up and down for him to 'shoo'.

"anything for you val." he said softly.

"great." she reacted after he closed the door.

time passed. she showered, and got ready, starting to do her makeup. putting on a dress she left out on her bed. it looked glamorous on her. she ran her her fingers on it, while posing in the mirror. the door was opened and xavier gazed at her. she glanced back to look at him.

"you look stunning." he compliments.

"thank you. I was saving it for something special." she brought up.

"right." he let out. remembering rafe.

"I think I'm done." she questionably speaks.

"so, let's go?" he asks her letting out his hand.

"I'm right infront of you," she says passing him without touching him.

"I can see that." he watches as she does.