𝙍𝙊𝙔𝘼𝙇𝙏𝙔

"I'm getting out of here." she looks to him disappointed.

"where are you even going? it's not a big deal. he has no future anyways." xavier let's out.

"with me he does. and if you must know im gonna go fuck him." she tells him to his face. and leaves. him looking away hurt in reaction.

"no your not." he pulls her hand.

"touch me again and ill break your hand." she defends.

"you can't just do that val. he doesn't deserve you." he says to her.

"anymore than you do?" she scoffs.

"we're soulmates no matter who you date or who you fuck we'll always end up together. please val." xavier says his voice cracking.

"stop living in your head. and remember I always do what I want." she sets him straight.

"he's a fool." he says.

"the only fool here is you." she claps back.

"you know he'll never love you the way I do." xavier speaks out.

"and still you're nothing to me." she tells him.

"you're lying that's not true. you're acting out." xavier says back.

"don't you get it xavier there is no us. all these gestures and scenarios you do and wish upon and desire are only that, false realities. it's obsession and I won't allow it. I'm going to make sure every single time there's the slightest crack in the universe that it'll be me and rafe paired at the end. I'm rooting for him."

"he doesn't love you. he just has lusts for you." xavier let's out.

"and what do you have? cause this obsession comes from more than just your brain." val snaps.

"I love you val. is that not enough for you?" he asks her.

"I'll break your heart." she says.

"I want you to. just not right now. don't go I need you. stay here with me." he says.

"I can't!" she yells.

"yes you can! yes yes you can." he says back.

"what's this?" castiel  speaks up. "do you want to explain yourselves?"