𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙍

VAL went to go see if rafe was actually at their boat

VAL went to go see if rafe was actually at their boat. bumping into sarah moments in.

"val you're back. wheezie told me you came by earlier." sarah tells her. "saying an absolute misunderstanding."

"really?" she asks her distracted by the view as she walks faster towards their boat.

"you don't wanna go that way.." sarah let's her know staying behind with a warning face. tightening her teeth. she goes to follow her.

val went anyways. she walked at a fast pace to get to the edge where the boat was sitting. there was a smaller boat parked aside. she was ready to walk in and witness anything, hearing howls coming from where she stood.

she walked in to see rafe and kelce playing video games. with three other guys. a blonde, dark brown hair with a hat on and a curly haired medium ash blonde.

"val." rafe says her name. the rest of the guys glance at her. the curly hair one chuckling looking to his blonde friend shocked. sarah pops out. "hey." she lets out. val sighs and walks out dramatically.

"rafey who was that?" the blonde widens his eyes brushing them not believing how good she looks.

"shut up jj. bets are on pause. I'll be back." he goes after her. dropping his controller. they whistle at him. howling again. groaning making all kinds of noises. "go get her." kelce chuckles.

sarah scoffs, "what are you guys even betting on?" she asks them.

"im betting on her." jj responds.

"cause she's smoking hot." kelce goes to slap his hand in a slanted high five, grasping on in move.

"who? sarah cameron?" john b says trying to be slick.

"john b control your friend he's way too thirsty." sarah furrows her brows.

"too bad she's taken." kelce speaks up. "toppers already winning her over."

"isn't topper with you?" john b asks sarah.

"no." she replies.

"just asking." he throws his hands up.

"is she like your long lost sister?" the other boy asks her.

"that's stupid pope." jj reacts.

"her family's visiting. they're from the bahamas. the velez empire. valentina amour louisa, xavier her half brother, and their father castiel." sarah words out everything trying to refresh their memories.

"I forget I have a phone." john b shrugs in confession.

"oh shit. she's like a super model, huh?" jj asks her.

"yeah, i remember seeing something like that too." pope adds.

"I don't know." sarah presses her lips together.

"no wonder I recognized her." jj points at pope.

val hears rafe calling her name from behind nonstop. he chases after her to catch up to her fast walking pace.

"what do you want rafe?" she asks him.

"i want you." he responds.

"i went to your house earlier and your father answered the door. he said you were out with a girl, kiara. that you guys been doing it for a while. how come you didn't mention her? you thought I wasn't gonna find out?" she says it like nothing. looking away.

"hey. hey. my dad—said that?" he asks her. causing her eyes to meet his.

"you're not denying it." she shot back.

"it's not true. he lied. last night when you left— he-he said he didn't want me messing with you. that it'll ruin the deal. so, i cut ties with him. that I'll stay away from his roof because I wanna be with you." rafe explains.

"he assumed you'd hurt me?" she asks him.

"val, I would never hurt you." he told her, picking up her hand to cross his pinky on hers. she smiles at his words. regretting her plan. he holds her hands cutely in mid air. placing them on his face. him smiling in between.

she giggles at his face expressions, "is this the part when you ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"val will you make me the happiest rafe on earth and be my girlfriend?" he asks with his eyes closed, kissing her forehead repeatedly. "of course." she replies stealing the peck he was about to place on her head with her lips. he slips his tongue in and they go for a short slow rhyme. a few kisses. he pulls her in for a comfy hug. their bodies keeping each other warm. she thought about what xavier was doing. but she pushed it to the back of her head. being geeked about her new relationship. he thought about her and how long he's been waiting to ask her. now, his father wasn't approving and was making things up. it made him upset. he didn't want a chance of joy for his son. he only cared about not losing his.