𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙀𝙍

VAL stood outside the home smiling about what she did to kenny

    VAL stood outside the home smiling about what she did to kenny. feeling proud of herself and her actions.

"what did you accomplish with that?" kenny asked her. coming up to push her forward.

"im sorry did you just touch me?!" val snapped, starting to chuckle. "when are you gonna get it kenny...hanging around class doesn't necessarily make you one of us.

"shut up!" kenny pushed her down.

"hey! hey!" xavier came pulling kenny away. the rest stood behind him watching what was going on.

val laughed on the floor. her dress messed up. "is that all you got?" she questions her. "how about you throw me down again? seems to be your one favorite move." she starts to get up from the ground on her own. without toppers hand in help.

"I bet you liked it." kenny made her grin fall. "yet you haven't experienced the rest."

"hey! that's enough." xavier told kenny while on his grip.

"this is better than the refreshments." kelce let out over the noise of val running up to hit her.

both girls started to fight each other.

"fuck." sarah says as she walks out the door. rafe came out to see it afterwards. all the parents were still inside continuing their conversation. topper tried his best to get close to val and pull her back continuously.

"i dragged your dad around more! had him everywhere!" kenny spoke as she pulled vals hair. val kept punching her. the two of them went at each other. "too bad you ended up just like the other ones, put aside, like trash." val responded. kenny clawing her way through her skin trying to hold on as val caught her off gaurd. sarah went to join in to break it up. kenny went after her as well.

"are you good?!" sarah reacted once kenny hit her across her face.

"sarah. sarah." topper called out. sarah started to use her as a punching bag.

"fuck you." kenny fought back.

kelce laughs, "oh man. this shit is hilarious." he says turning to tell rafe. "they're deadass finishing her."

"no one wants you here." val told her.

"you need me." she yells out. "you're all nothing without the deal. we basically own you."

"what the fuck are you talking about?" xavier asks her.

"forget it. you don't have to know anything. you all think you're so clever but in reality you're just as lost as you think i am right now!" kenny yells out. sarah let's go of her so she can do her little performance. val looks at her confused. she continues to speak, "next times a keeper. I'll see ya' around! oh and fuck you all." she scoffs and starts walking away putting up her middle fingers up in the air on both hands flashing them at a stare.

"go back to your ditch bitch!" sarah screams out to her.

"I'll take you down first!" val also screams.

"yeah, watch your back!" topper warns along.

"stay away from figure eight!" rafe let's out since she was on and off with wealth.

"who does she think she is?" sarah asks val and them.

"hard to tell. she always switches up roles." xavier shrugs.

"I just can't believe you hit that. she's physco bro." topper told him on the side.

"never did." xavier denied.