𝘾𝙇𝙐𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙎

VAL went to the marsh up and early in the morning

VAL went to the marsh up and early in the morning. to see john b. holding onto all her plots.

"val, didn't catch you for the sight seeing type." he smiles, jj parking his boat next to him. he gets off and walks up closer to her.

she laughs in reaction, nodding, "look i don't know what sick game you're playing..but i do know you don't want them to find out." she causes his face to fall. jj joins after.

"hey val, what's up?" jj asks her. she looks to him "jj-..." about to answer when john b interrupts her.

"I uh dropped some expensive fishing stuff in the deep by accident, it was her father's. now, shes threatening me saying, she'll rat me out if I don't confess." john b explains. "when she's rich, meaning, replacement is pennies."

"how do you know I'm rich?" she asks him.

"you told us." john b replies.

"hmm, sorry, i don't recall." val tells the truth.

"oh yeah! sarah did. at the kook boat." jj reminds him.

"oh yeah, you're right. I must've forgotten." john b sneaks her a look. both of them raise there brows as if they were about to go at each other's throats. jj got between ignoring the whole fishing situation, "we're heading out to the wreck to grab a bite, you down?" jj asks.

"sure." val answers him and turns to john b smiling.

"okay. cool. seriously, no need for drama, we're all good." jj walks infront of her letting out his hand. she takes it. and glances to john b who wasn't as shocked as she thought he'd be. he just looked relieved. his entire goal was to get her and rafe far away from each other and now she was touching a different guy. even though it was friendly, john b assumed right away.
-

"you gonna say hi or what?" kenny asks xavier at the wreck. while he's carrying some food to a table for him and kiara. "xavier."

"you're not going away are you?" xavier says taking a look at her and passing by. she pulls him back. "

"a picture never really does. it'll probably haunt me forever." she says nervously.

"and who's fault is that?" he responds in question. starting to walk away again. she pulls him back again. "xavier."

"what do you want?" he begs, annoyed.

"everything. everything, I got the hold of is in my car. I have no where. you more than anyone knows what it feels like when things are falling apart..." she pulls xavier's hand on her stomach. "I needed to say, that the rest of what I have left...is growing inside me. and hoping so will you." she makes eye contact with him.

xavier scoffs, "what are you trying to say?" he asks her.

"that you did this to me." she looks down at her tummy. he falls in shock. adding it all up.

"you need help babe?" kiara goes up to him and kisses his cheek. claiming the boy. taking the bags off him.

"did I just listen correctly? who's babe?" kiara's father overhears and jumps in asking. xavier twitches his eye.

"he's my boyfriend." kiara introduces him.
he walks off. rethinking all his decisions. not knowing what to do next. in need of some air.

"where are you going, boy?" her father asks.

"he needs time." kenny let's out. pressing her lips together.

"who are you?" her father asks kenny confused. she gets put on the spot causing her to get embarrassed. "hello? can I help you?" he questions.

"doesn't matter." kenny walks off.

"xavier. hold up." kiara drops the food going after him. leaving her father to catch most of it. "kiara! damn it kiara." he reacts. shaking his head while picking the mess.
-

"you ghosting me?" topper asks rafe.

"get the fuck out of here. not gonna say it twice." rafe warns him.

"you good? you seem a bit off." topper pinches his fingers, expressing himself.

"im fine. we're not good though, okay?" rafe assures he understands.

"what are you talking about?" topper asks tapping at his head. "this has got to be about val. I swear to god. the chick is a crazy bitch."

"what'd you fucking call her?" he pushes him.

"so just like that we aren't cool no more?" topper chuckles. "then, you want a good reason to fight cause of her? well, we fucked, alright? I fucked her." he causes rafe to be hurt saying, "you're lying." he shakes his head.

"and honestly she's not worth the hype or energy. she's a whole slut." topper insults.

"shut the fuck up!" rafe punches his face in. he continues doing it. him hitting back.

"what the fuck!" sarah says. coming out of no where to break it off. "control yourselves!" they didn't stop fighting for her.
-

"you left in a hurry yesterday.." jj brings up. john b sitting at the same table as them.

"yeah, where'd you go?" john b asks her.

"spent the night at my boyfriends." she shrugs. taking a fry to chew on. seeming shameless. although it was just a sleeping and that's it. they took it the other way. which is what she wanted especially, to see john b looks to her and not expecting those words. out of anyone else, coming from her mouth. because he thought he made the warning clear.

jj clears his throat, "that's crazy." he says. she nods in return. glaring at john b.

"how was it?" john b asks her.

"let's just say it was a great amount of positions." she shares. watching john b getting bothered.