𝘼𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙀

XAVIER walked up to val with kiara next to him

XAVIER walked up to val with kiara next to him. 'she looks way better in person than in the photograph' val thought to herself. her skin was glowing. val scanned her. she had it all. made her worry about the anonymous texts.

"this is val." he introduces her.

"hi, im kiara." she lets out her hand. val shakes it fast. "I'm his sister." she tells her.

"half sister." xavier clarifies.

"oh wow." kiara nods satisfied. "you didn't mention her." she looks to xavier.

"Im sorry. just wanted you two to meet today." he confesses.

"why today?" val turns to him to ask.

"sunny day. kiara told me how much she loves the gleam. you both do. it's the perfect time." he explains. "I'll go get us some drinks." he signs up. "In the meantime, you can tell kiara how awesome I am. unless--." he walks off to get them something to cool off with.

"so what are you into sexually?" val asks her.

the curly hair boy from the boat interrupts them. with two other guys.

"I don't believe we've met, I'm jj maybank." the blonde smirks at her. "and you are?"

"val velez." she says softly.

"for a second there it sounded like marvelous." the other boy next to him let out. "I'm pope." he introduces himself.

"john b." the curly hair boy says. "nice to meet you val." he speaks up.

"I'm back." xavier says with a few bottles of beer in his hold. jj goes and takes one with john b to help him out.

"guys this is xavier. he's vals half brother. and my—." kiara says and glances at him.

"oh." jj reacts. "okay." john b scratches the back of his head. "that's great. good for you kie." pope adds. "totally supportive. and happy for you." jj says too.

"friend." kiara finishes. and looks at them as if she was about to say 'what the fuck'.

"im guessing the f word didn't age well." val silently tells xavier.

"i was actually planning on asking you to be my girlfriend today." xavier goes to hold both of her hands. she gazes up at him. "yeah im down for that." she responds. "so is that a yes?" he checks her making a baby face. "fuck yeah." she answers. "I'll be your girlfriend."