𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙀

JOHN B finished his food and got up to go use the restroom

JOHN B finished his food and got up to go use the restroom. once the coast was clear he snapped a picture of val and jj together at the table. for the very suspicion of their whereabouts. he blasted it in text. causing jj to receive it as well but he didn't check his phone, or feel the vibration. val hadn't gotten the message.

"i don't know what to say, you know?" jj tells val.

"how about you start with her name. and go from there." val does a friendly smirk.

"and you're cool with everything, it doesn't bother you that I'm asking for advice about your brothers girlfriend?" jj asks.

"no worries he's my half brother. me and xavier aren't that close." val sighs in smile.

"okay then." jj reacts. "not as close as you and rafe."

"what do you mean?" val asks him.

"what? i asked if you want the rest of the food so we can dip." jj explains himself.

"oh, no, im fine, thank you." val replies fast.

"I'll be right back." jj says getting up with their leftovers at hand. to throw it away.

"so you and jj." john b comes forward to sit down with her again.

"let me guess you had to make a phone call to the person, who has you on a leash." she flashes a Judgy face. checking him down and up.

"I love it that you're clueless." he fake smiles and laughs. cutting himself off with the humor.

"let me get one fact clear with you, john bitch, whatever you're up to I'll double up, and hit back twice as harder. so I'd check me if I were you." val threatens.

"I'd rather check my phone and influence you do to the same." he brings up and walks away from the table again. she enters her device and looks online and there's pics everywhere of her and jj. her full name all over the Internet. viral. john b had tipped them off with a picture of their favorite public figure.

"shut the fuck up." she slaps the seat next to her. he really had got her this time. she received a text from him saying 'your turn.'

"val." jj comes up after seeing the photo blast. "what the-did you use me as a publicity stunt? if so I'm okay with it. but like kiara is gonna assume." he starts, "is there a way to shut down the rumors? permanently. I mean, before she sees it? before rafe sees it?" he questions.

"rafe." she lets out. immediately getting up and storming out. john b taking a video of it to hold on.

"val." jj raises his hand slightly. she goes off regardless.

"hey." kenny stops her half away outside almost to the parking lots.

"now, is not the time child. I'll write you a check later if that's what you need in order to not breathe the same air as me." val raises her voice at her.

"why do you always have to be such a bitch?" kenny asks right before she leaves her.

"just know that for the first time In a while you're not the enemy. which is a shame since destroying you is my favorite hobby. so while it lasts wear it like a medal, because it'll be all." val caresses her face cheek on the same place she slapped her.

kenny checks her phone afterwards seeing the trending picture. "this is golden." she scoffs. she runs up to her to catch up. holding her phone up. "you're a cheater that's giving me shit." kenny chuckles. grabbing vals attention.

"I didn't fucking cheat, okay?" val spills. "plus you deserve the shit you get."

"honestly it's only fair. let's not forget rafe did you like that too." kenny points out.

"don't speak his name." val pushes her a little.

"but no one knows that it was him. which sucks. but then again you weren't popular enough for the press to know you were dating him to begin with." kenny laughs.

"we weren't out in the open like yourself." val laughs. "begging desperately for attention. which is so known by everybody." she finishes. kenny then frowns at her response.

"I can tell them it's rafe for you if you'd like." kenny offers.

"how about you fuck off instead?" val grins.