𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀

KENNY got off of rafe and grabbed her things

KENNY got off of rafe and grabbed her things. val captured a photo of them. and watched as kenny blinked at being caught.

"erase that! did you just take a picture of us?" kenny asks val.

"val." rafe calls her still on the ground.

she lifted up a finger "no—don't—say a word." val told him, her eyes getting watery, having enough of every emotion.

"I need you to delete that." kenny begs, placing on her shirt, and getting closer to her. "please, my parents will kill me. you know how they are. they'll take everything from me. force me to start over."

val starts to laugh her eyes still watering, "that's on you." she presses send on her all her contacts. "I warned you before. so, when they see it, I'll be proud to say the photo credits are to me." she mocks her ending words because kenny always commented on bad angled images of she posted saying it was to her as well as val's own pictures repeatedly saying 'p.c.'

"you bitch! you—just- destroyed my life. you ruined everything, they're gonna, kick me out! I'm done. I'm fucking done. why did you do it? seriously what the fuck. why? val?" kenny cried out as if val took her phone and she was fighting over it.

"look at yourself, you look pathetic." she looked her down and up. "you should think before you speak because the position you're in isn't winning you any points or luck even."

"we didn't do anything. you dumbass." kenny worded out.

"see, this isn't what we're gonna do, disrespect me to my face. if I were you I'd also buy a saliva ejector with all that money I have because that spit is not seamless nor clear. oh wait- you basically have nothing now." val looks to her, with a sad smirk. "a head start home will do." she nods. kenny shoves her as she gets out of the boat. kenny whispers, "devil." val scoffs at the comment, "say hi to your mom for me. ask her if she liked the message. as a matter a fact I'll send her a heart emoji right now to top it off. top it off. topper. doesn't that name sound familiar? no?" she asks rafe. "he was actually at the beach talking shit like everyone else. did you forget about the beach? you know, where everyone went, including your girlfriend." she said in a petty manner being overly sarcastic.

"val im sorry. I don't know what I was doing. I'm an idiot." he speaks.

"I was looking for you. the whole day. I thought you were in trouble. john b out of everyone, he was sending me these messages saying you were lying to me. I didn't believe it because I trust you and I guess he was correct. he showed up to the beach telling me to stay away from you. topper announced to everyone that I was crazy. and I am, I should've listened. but I didn't. and look where it brought me." val chuckles. "you chose kenny when you could've had me." she let out, her voice dissolving.

"I can't control myself. it's just my dad he—he doesn't think I'm good enough for you. I don't think I am either. this helps me forget it all for a little bit. she was just here waiting. but the whole time I imagined you." rafe spit out. not knowing what to say.

"do you hear yourself? you wanted to forget me?" she questions him. "well congratulations, you also hurt me and you lost me."

"I'm sorry." he ran up to hug her. begging her to stay. "please, val, I'm sorry." he cries. she pushed him off and went to pick up his stash of cocaine. she took it and was about to snort it.

"is that what you want?" she asks him. "me to forget you too?" she looks at him.

"no don't do that. don't do it, val." he tries to take it away, reaching for it. she goes and grabs the rest and goes to the boat sink.

"what are you doing?" he asks going to follow her.

"I'm helping you." she let him know.

val flushes it all down.

"nooo! stop! why'd you do that?" he questions her. "you can't do that val! you can't- you can't just do that-!"

"I did it for you, idiot." she spoke out. he looks at her his eyes over watering. his falls on her shoulder. she hugs him back. dropping tears too. "i did it for you." she repeats.