𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔

"where are you going?" xavier asks her .

"you know where i'm going." val let's out.

"hell the fuck no you're not." he says.

"um yes i am." she says back.

"no! you're not going to him!" he screams at her. and gets a grip of her hand.

"let go of me you control freak." she reacts to him.

"you're not going to fuck him val! i wont let you." he demands.

"i'm going to do whatever the hell i want!" she responds.

"no." he says now with more tears.

"what the fuck is wrong with you x, what don't you get?! there's never going to be an us, just, stop this shit." val pushes him with her other hand and sets herself free from his grip.

"rafe isn't good for you! i am. val we're meant to be!" he yells to her.

"just leave me the fuck alone. i don't want you, i want rafe ! it's always going to be rafe!" she lets out as she's hurrying away.

"fuck. fuck." he tells himself out loud and thinks of a solution quick. he hurries to open his car. he turns it on and drives by her walking  distance. "hey darling, let's see who gets to him first."

"what the fuck do you mean?! xavier listen to me don't do anything stupid! stop the car!" she hits his car window with her arms but he ignores her and drives off.