𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙇

UNKNOWNhey idiot                              VAL                              um who is this?

UNKNOWN
hey idiot
VAL
um who is this?

UNKNOWN
doesn't matter. rafe is lying to you.

                            VAL
                            fuck off kenny.

UNKNOWN
don't jump to conclusions.

                               VAL
                               like how you are rn

UNKNOWN
find out what he's hiding because I won't tell.

                              VAL
                              what a waste of time then.

UNKNOWN
this is just the start.

                           VAL
                           hope you have fun with that.

UNKNOWN
oh don't worry i am.

XAVIER walked into vals room. he was grinning about the day he's had. he wanted to share it with her. he thought it'd bother her for some reason, having no idea, that rafe asked her.

"I think she likes me." he told her.

"oh okay. that's really great." she glances at him and continues rereading the texts she just received.

"that's it?" he asks her. "okay? you're the one who convinced me to, val. thought we had a plan." he reminds her.

"I'm with rafe now so it's over." she let out shrugging. he went silent. regret rushing in him.

"but he's with kiara." xavier spoke up.

"turns out the ward made it up." she said with a pleased smile.

"he did?" he asks her.

"don't worry. he'll get what's coming to him." she says. "you can stop talking to her now. she's clearly not likable. according to sarah, and topper, the pogues are not it."

"the hell is a pogue?" he asks her. "look i actually think kiara's pretty cool. and im not going to stop talking to her." he stands his ground.

"well, relationships don't exactly work out with you." she responds. "you're too much of a romantic."

"knowing how to love, someone, other than just yourself is something you should take lessons on. I hear people around you are good at that. watch them. maybe you'll master it." he brings up. causing her to get up from her bed. with a fallen smile. "and val you swear kenny is fanatic but, you're the same."

"don't ever compare me to her!" val screams at him.

"how are you so sure kenny didn't already have rafe? I mean, she had dad. doesn't sound much surprising." he chuckles. she slaps him hard across his face. the sound going off like a sizzle. she glares at him at him afterwards. holding a disappointed expression. he scoffs, and presses his tongue against his cheek from inside his mouth. nodding, "alright." he reacts.

"go settle for less, val. when you could have everything." he speaks out.

"and what's that?" she asks him. he goes and kisses her lips. as if she didn't just hurt him. he didn't care anymore. "xavier. don't." she causes him to stop. they both look into each others eyes. on her end she's speechless.

"don't say anything okay? just forget it." he walks out of her room. "there's a party on the beach tomorrow." he announces, letting her know. "I'm going."

VAL
k meet me at the beach party tomorrow.

UNKNOWN
                                          won't miss it.
                                          I'm the host.

VAL
right so I'll see you.
UNKNOWN
                                          surely promised

VAL
question, how do the pogues get around?

             UNKNOWN IS TYPING...

UNKNOWN
they travel on van and boat. but that's not important or what you want to know. you want to know more about kiara.
VAL
                                             what's her deal?   

UNKNOWN
sarah cameron.

                                            VAL
                                           what about her?

UNKNOWN
ask her about kiara. and you'll get your answers.

                      *read at 10:15*

                            [SARAH 🏝]

VAL 👄
hey sarah, are you familiar with a kiara?

       SARAH 🏝
                       yeah her & rafe don't talk. my sister mentioned it. I was trying to tell you!
girl wait! hold up! you and
               rafe are a thingggggg now, tho right?! because, he basically confessed when u left 🤨

VAL 👄
yes, I'll confirm, the rumor is true. we're finally together. 🥰

SARAH 🏝
                  oh god- yk the guys that                    were here, when you walked
        out the boat were gushing over u. why   did you run off?

VAL 👄
wow & i had to take a breather, get some air

                              SARAH 🏝
                              from my brother...okie..
                            but um anyways, kiara and
                              me use to be tight. she just
                            talks shit about me now. 😬

VAL 👄
uh what? tell me more! 🤭