𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙏𝙀

VAL looked out her top floor bedroom window because of sudden noises and a car lock

VAL looked out her top floor bedroom window because of sudden noises and a car lock. she saw topper walking up with flowers.

"what the fuck is he doing here." she says to herself and grabs a coat.

the doorbell rings a few times. she rolled her eyes at the annoyance. once val opened the door he opened his mouth right away.

"finally. geez like how long does it take to get down?" topper asks out loud.

"stalk me much?" val questions him. "what the hell do you want topper. you here to slut shame me more because you can get on with it I'm trying to get my beauty sleep tonight and this whole illusion and fantasy you have going is getting a little old, don't you think? we don't match. i don't particularly like you either. you hate me. and you sweat at any chance to make my life miserable and still you don't achieve. so what is it? you here to gloat? because there's no need me and rafe are fine." val grins at him.

"what do you mean you and rafe are fine?" topper questions her his mad side starting to show. "you're an incest and a fuck around."

she slaps him across his face.

"is that what you wanted? cause you got it." val scoffs.

"yeah i just love the slightest bit of human contact from you. really let's us interact and built our connection. I brought these flowers for you because I thought you had a bad day. I wanted to change that." topper confesses.

"what the fuck is wrong with you." val laughs.

"take them." topper handed her them. "you're gonna be an auntie soon, so." he reminds her.

"fuck you." she rips the roses apart and gets cut by them and throws them at him. "fuck off." she yells.

"you're bleeding." topper points out.

"yeah no shit." val tells him. he quickly rips a part of his under shirt. and gets closer to her.

"let me." he says slowly.

"i don't need your help asshole." she screams at him. "you're not innocent so give up the act. you're a terrible person."

"you and me both." he scoffs. "look, what's terrible is that cut of yours. mind if I fix it up for you. I'm trying to be honest here. I only came to be on good terms. nothing but a friend. just let me help you. please?" he asks again.

"i do mind. all you ever done was fuck things up. how do I know you won't cut it again." she reacts.

"you don't know. but trust me when I say I don't want to be that guy anymore. and the blood drip and you running out of it isn't gonna get our friendship anywhere. trust me you don't wanna go dry." topper looks down at her bleed.

"just tie the fucking knot." she rolls her eyes. he goes and helps her. "just to be clear there is no way in hell I'll ever be your friend."

"acquaintance it is." he smiles at her. and finishes up.

"why are you always such a dick to me?" val asks him.

"same reason why you're always so mean to me?" he asks back. she furrows her eyebrows.

"you like me." he speaks for them both. She starts chuckling.

"no. you like yourself too much." val pats him on his head. "i have the same me obsession."