𝙀𝙐𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙄𝘾

RAFE went to look for jj at john b's place

"yo someone just pulled up." jj tells john b.

"what who?" john b questions confused. looking out the window to see rafe walking up.

"dude it's rafe." jj points out.

"you don't think he's mad cause of—" john b turns to jj.

"the photo?" jj finishes. "nah. val would've cleared that out by now."

"what if she didn't?" john b asks him.

"she did bro." jj thinks out loud.

"open up! i know you're in there!" rafe yells from outside the house. "you got what you wanted jj but I can't let you on that joy ride."

"just open the fucking door!" he pounds on it.

"he's after me bro. not you." jj let's out getting closer to open it. "I'm coming honey."

"jj." john b mouths.

"it's one on one, john b. he's waiting for it. I'll give it to him." jj reminds him. he opens the door and rafe storms in. punching him right away. both boys fighting back and forth.

john b takes a short clip video of them and blasts it to all of them anonymously.

"what the hell." kie says after seeing it because of the flashes she received. while cleaning during her work shift. "dad I gotta go. I'll come back quick. I promise." she lets him know.

"you better." he warns.

"I will. I will. okay bye." she responds as she takes off towards john b's.

"kiara carrera." kenny calls her by her name as she walks out. "from, earlier. I'm kenny."

"oh right. you're still here." she looks to her sitting on an outside table.

"don't give up on xavier. he's just confused about everything right now." kenny explains.

"what's your point?" kiara rushes her uninterested.

"it's not his fault. he's in love with his sister." kenny brings up. causing kiara's face to fall in shock and finally going all ears for her.

"honestly making something up to cover up the fact you both were talking. is an energy waste because with me nothing ends hidden. I find shit out quick. and lying is the easiest to tell." kie glares at her disgusted. shaking her head.

"why would i even risk it. coming out here. someone with my status. literally the entire world is bashing my name at the second with hashtags saying I'm over. it's a classic val move. if he did you wrong she's to blame." kenny says while holding her stomach. making moving motions. kiara looks down at it. and thinks back at all that occurred.

"i don't even know you." kiara let's out. "but i get why you stayed and what you want."

"we want the same things." kenny reaches for her hand. "it's okay. they won't bite."

kiara places her hand on her stomach to feel. quickly pulling away.

"this is too twisted. I'm sorry. I just can't." kiara walks off.

"it's okay!" kenny yells to her.

"jj stop it." john b mediates the fight. regardless they burst through him. both bleeding in different areas already because of the hard rock hits.

val, kelce and topper arrive at the scene.

"you want your self promo now?" topper asks jj flashing his phone at his eyes.

"chill it." jj brushes his eye.

"hop on his back." kelce laughs.

"rafe come on. get off of him." val says his name, triggering him to stop, because of her voice. making him listen and do it. he looks to her and so does she. in a pause.