𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙇𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎

—"why are you still here?" topper asks val

—"why are you still here?" topper asks val. "everybody knows you cheated because you blasted it. and you did it before with me."

"wait what?" kie scoffs.

"topper just stop." kelce says.

"nah. she can't go around here getting clout off of us. using us for her own good. that's not how we do it. you earn that shit. trashy bitches like you haven't." topper let's out. rafe punches him hard on his face. going in again.

"and you've earned a lot haven't you?" val asks out loud. "wishing it was you. it's embarrassing at a point. I just didn't know it'd work up to this. it's ridiculous and far from a laugh now."

"you say all this shit but where's the same energy you showed me at my house?" topper asks her.

"get the fuck out of here topper." jj says.

"it's a question and I'm not even damn near an answer yet." topper shoots back.

"huh? is was all for information right? trying to find out more about your boyfriend here. no wonder you're incest one ended up with kie over here. it was all a set up. how fucking big of a coincidence that he meets no other than the girl I mentioned at my house that had history with rafe." topper let's out.

"what?" jj asks.

"you sent xavier to spy on me?" kie turns to val and asks. "date me. just to have him running back your way at the end. what kind of elaborate joke is that?"

val looks to topper impressed he stooped to that level.

"I wouldn't blame him for going for you. I mean, look at you. I'd do it. anyone would." kelce adds. causing jj to glance at him and back at kiara.

"hey val why are you so quiet?" topper asks her.

"you guys can go deal with this somewhere else. I'm gonna go pass out." john b tells them.

"throwing people under the bus and creating all this bullshit from scratch doesn't let you off." val causes john b to to turn. "do you want to talk about what you've been doing this whole time? or do you want me to expose you?"

"what is she talking about?" kie asks John b. him standing still in shock. trying to find a quick lie. "hello, earth to john b?"

"i don't know what she's talking about." john b shakes his head. "probably more drama."

"jj come on let's go inside." kie tells him.

"no." jj responds. "i wanna know the rest."

"she's obviously making shit up bro. it's all suspicious." john b reacts.

"coming from sus himself." val furrows here brows. "working with the ward instead of working for him. blackmailing me. threatening to destroy everything. careless about your so called friends by lying to everyone. putting up this mask like topper. following his roll. making me out to be a bad guy. hopping at any chance to ruin our relationship. kiara you'd think I'm I'm enjoying this but john b is feeding on this entire situation. that I'm afraid he won't stop until there's nothing left." val explains.

"dirty work for the ward?" jj asks john b.

"you're talking about my dad here." rafe reminds val.

"he lied to me once that I came to look for you saying you were with her. and john b's been sending me text messages ever since." val says pulling out her phone.

"let me see that." john b takes the phone from her grip.

"what are you doing?" val asks him. "don't delete them."

"john b chill. just give it back." jj reacts. rafe going after him.

"give what back? this?" john b questions handing it back after doing something on it.

"what did you do?" val asks him.

"nothing." john b answers.

"yeah, bye I'm gonna go back." kiara excuses herself. "this was a waste of time."  she says under her breath. looking at john b before leaving.

"later kie." john b tells her. she doesn't reply.

"okay." john b gulps. feeling the burn.

"why were you all extra bro?" jj asks him.

"admit you took the photo already." val tells john b.

"why are you being so forceful. john b you don't have to confess anything especially to her kind." topper strikes again.

"look i never liked you and regardless of that it doesn't give you a pass to disrespect me because you didn't get what you wanted. so enough of being spoiled you can't fuck with me. get over it." val gets straight with topper. he gets speechless.

"two liars then?" kelce chuckles. topper shakes his head at him.

"I'm heading out." topper says looking to rafe to see if he was coming.

"you guys have fun. I'm not guilty of anything." john b tells them and walks off. rafe punches john b before he goes. his knuckles busted. jj looks and doesn't help. seeing him as stranger now. regretting not helping him a bit. part of him wishing it didn't go down that way. john b scoffs and wipes his face. leaving for a run, away from the house. rafe off to cool off.

"rafe." val says and follows him.