Kabanata 8

+ × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × +

-- Kabanata 8 --

' Brothers and Sisters '

+ × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × + × +

3rd Person's View

"So you're saying Ray got caught and they saw your face?" Galit na tanong ng lalaki kay Madison. "F*cking useless brats!" He growled and slapped her making her fall on the ground.

"What happend?" Nagulat pati ang lalaki nang may magsalita.

"M-Mr. Julius..!" Kinakabahan na sabi ng lalaki at yumuko nang makita ang lalaking tinawag niyang Julius. Madison looked at the ground shivering in fear. She knows who he is. Julius Tomas, the Mafia leader.

"I asked, what happend?" He asked again making the man gulp.

"S-Sir, I sent two of the agents to find information about the A-Academia." The man answered stuttering.

"And?" The leader asked walking closer to him.

"O-One got c-caught and t-they saw this girl's f-face. B-But don't worry, sir! I'll dispose of them immediate--"

A loud bang was heard and the next thing that happend is the man was laying on the ground, dead. Madison panicked as she saw blood gush out of the man's body.

The leader crouched beside the man and placed the tip of the gun on his forehead. "It's clearly your fault for not training them properly." He said in a threatening voice.

"You." He motioned to Madison making her panic even more. "Bring your friend back here before the sun sets tomorrow. If you fail, then I'll kill one of your friends. What's her name again? Eliza?" He smirked.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Madison. "I-I'll bring him back..! P-Please 'wag niyo lang pong saktan sila Elie!" She begged.

The man's smirk grew wider. "It's up to you. If you can manage to bring him back, then all of you will be safe. If not.." he held her chin with his other hand making her look at him. ".. you know what's next." He said and pulled the trigger creating a hole on the man's forehead. "Understand?"

Madison nodded as she gulped. "Y-Yes."

.

.

.

"Madie! You're back!" Ani Eliza nang makita si Madison. Katatapos lang ng niya i-train ang girls sa department.

"Ate-- nevermind. Can I borrow that?" Aniya at kinuha ang hawak na M1911 Pistol ni Eliza.

"Bakit? May problema ba?" Nag-aalalang tanong nito sa kanya.

"It's nothing. May babalikan lang ako saglit--" aktong maglalakad paalis si Madison nang hilahin ni Eliza ang braso niya making her look back.

"You never call me 'ate' unless something bad happend. What is it?" Eliza asked her with a serious expression.

Madison let out a deep sigh. "Ray got caught." Sagot niya na ikinagulat ni Eliza.

"What?!" Sabay na sigaw ni Eliza at ni Austin na nakikinig din pala sa kanila.

"He didn't got caught by the police." Mabilis na dagdag ni Madison.

"Then what? NBI?! Sh*t! Wait-- isn't that a good thing? We'll be save--"

"Students." Tipid na sagot ni Madison. "That f*cking jerk." She cursed under her breath.