Chapter Nine

Carol

Andy. My face is filled with tears as I tried to readjust back my attire. A guy is still holding me tightly with one of his arms. I can't move. Andy's expression changed in a matter of seconds and before I knew what he was going to do, he threw a solid uppercut to one of the boy's chin. He kept beating him on the floor even though he is unconscious. Andy stop! Stop! He is going to die! He just kept going with his punches. It is like he is possessed by a demon.

"Yo, bro! Stop!" He let go of me and went to restrain him but got the uppercut himself. I lied down on the floor hugging and comforting myself. Stop. Andy! The first guy was totally unconscious. There was blood everywhere on his face. Andy's eyes were wide with fear and anger. Demonic voices started to consume the room as Andy shouted. I could hear multiple footsteps on the hallway. It's the headmaster with two school securities.

"Hey! Boy! Stop right there! Security!" Andy sat on the second person who is still conscious. His head is still intact but there are wounds on his forehead. The guards came in and pummelled Andy to the ground and kept him restrained. Andy. I kept sobbing. Andy. I saw them take Andy out of the storage room as he remained shocked of what had happened. "Girl, take your things and follow me to the office" He looked at the two boys and decided to call the nurses in school.

"Gwen, sorry to disturb you but we have a fighting case going on in the storage room, would you be kind enough to lend them some medical assistance? Thank you very much." He talked on his phone while leading me up to the office. My hands are still tied as I tried to readjust my bra with my shoulders. My skin is showing too much and I feel uncomfortable. Thankfully the headmaster understands and he is taking me the long way so that no one sees us.

When he reached the office he told me to sit down and took off the rope restraints with a scissors. He then told me explain what had happened. I had to write a note down to him, explaining in length what had happened. I controlled my emotions as I write. "You can't talk?" He asked curiously while looking at me writing on a piece of small paper. I shook my head. He nodded his head as he waited for my note. After a while, I finished the elaboration. He took the note from me and started reading.

The two boys in the storage room told me that they wanted me to join their science club as a new member. So I decided to follow them to the club but instead they restrained me and tied up my wrists as they carried me to a dark room with no ventilation. They then tried... to take off my clothes and told me that they would pay me for my services. I struggled and they slapped me and went rougher on me. I started crying hoping that someone would come in and help me. Then one of my friends... burst through the door and started punching them in the face. And then that is when you came in the door and saw everything.

He nodded his head as he finished reading. He put the note down and sighed. His eyes wander around the room and then finally to my watery eyes. "The two boys, Adrian and Tom, are quite famous in their bullying cases, but I have never heard of them raping girls." He put both his thumbs on his forehead. Then that is when Andy came in the office with a security guard accompanying him. His face looked bloodied but he now looks calm. Andy.

I faced him with teary eyes, unable to decipher what is it that I want to write to him. I want to cheer him up and tell him everything is fine but at the same time Andy showed me a personality of his that I should stay away. We made eye contact for a brief moment before he smiled. "You okay?" I slowly nodded my head still with teary eyes. The headmaster cleared his throat, signifying that it is his turn to speak.

"Andy, I understand that you are saving a friend from a scene, but you should never resort to violence as the first choice." He sighed heavily with that serious statement. Andy and I looked at the headmaster as he pulled out a very delicate A4 sized paper with 'Rules and Regulation' written on it. "Andy, I really want to help you, but I am afraid I will have to put you on detention for two weeks" Andy looked calm, as if he already knew that this was happening.

"We might have to call you back for a police investigation if one of the boys decide to sue you in court. We have a lawyer prepared for you if that really happens." My mouth was wide open as I looked at Andy. "I don't understand sir" Andy replied stoically. The headmaster looked at him. "What is it that you do not understand?"

"If you were put in the same situation as me, you would have done the same." Andy, stop. I tried to give him hand signals that everything is going to be worse if he decides to challenge the one person that will help us. The headmaster looked serious this time. "Would you not, sir? What would you have done if your wife is in the hands of thugs and you were right in front of them? Like I was a few minutes ago" A tear slid down his right eye. Andy, I am sorry. I am sorry for making you like this. I am sorry for your detention and I am sorry for everything that has happened to you because of me. These were what I wanted to tell him as the headmaster sent him out without replying to his question.

He sighed heavily as he put his 'Rules and Regulation' paper out of the way and faced me. "You may go back to class. I want you to be more vigilant in the future, because you are a girl. Carry a pepper spray if possible, I will have you as an exception for the 'illegal items in school rule'". He said as he wrote down his name with a cop on it on a piece of paper. "Show this to the security who inspects your bag" He gave me a permission letter for the exemption of the rule.

I nodded my head and wrote a thank you note to the headmaster. I was on my way back to the class as I saw some nurses tending to the other two boys, Adrian and Tom in the storage room. Andy.  I quickly went back to class and pretend nothing ever happened.