Chapter Twenty Five

Carol

"Wow, this place is huge!" Madeleine exclaimed as the four of us exited the van and headed towards the stadium. I see the hotel that we are staying in for two nights just across the road from the stadium. My mouth is agape as I see the beautiful stadium with a dome shaped design on top. "How many people can fit in this stadium?" Madeleine asked as the four of us walked past the stadium to the hotel. "This is the stadium normally used for National competitions, so the amount of spectators is around ten thousand"

"Wooooow! Amazing!" Madeleine's mouth is agape as well as she looked at the beautiful trees surrounding the stadium. "Save that for later sweetheart. I guarantee the inside of the stadium is better" Peter laughed coarsely as he directed us across the road with a few cars passing by. "They should be here by now" Gwen said as she looked at her phone. Gwen saw me looking at her and immediately replied. "I mean our basketball team" She gave me a smile before we entered the building.

Peter helped us check in and we went into our respective hotel rooms. It is my first time coming to a hotel. I feel embarrassed just saying that to other people. Everything here is foreign to me. I stepped alone into my room. Good thing Madeleine is having the room beside mine, so we don't have to share. The first thing I noticed is the big bed. "Oh my god!" I whispered to myself as I cant believe what I am looking at.

I dropped my things and immediately got onto the soft king sized bed. "Is this real? This is so big" I tried hugging the bed but of course it didn't work. The bed is just too big. Am I really going to sleep here tonight? I smiled a little as I try to put on the huge warm blanket while resting my head on the big pillows. If only Andy was here with me. Actually... no, then we would... I don't even want to think about it. I blushed a little. How indecent are my thoughts?

"Carol?" I heard Gwen knocking on my door. "Can you open the door?" I quickly went to the door and tried opening it. I tried turning it to the right and to the left, it wouldn't budge. "First time in a hotel?" Gwen could feel my struggle behind the door as she laughed a little. I tried pushing the handle inside first before pulling the door, this time it worked. "There you go" Gwen exclaimed as she brought her luggage inside the room.

"We are staying here for the night with you, just in case any boys come in your room, we will kick them out" Gwen grinned at me as she walks to her bed and placed her luggage on the ground. I walk to my bed and bounced myself on the bed before landing face first on the bed. It's so soft. If only Andy's smell is here. Gwen sighed. "It's been a while since I came to a hotel. Kind of miss the atmosphere" She started playing with the hotel phone with a lot of numbers written on it, indicating that we could call some waiters to the room if we want to. There is also a lamp in the middle of the two beds. But the most significant of all must be the hotel window overlooking the entire contours of the stadium.

I tried getting myself to bed because we have nothing much to do but to enjoy our trip for today. Tomorrow is the real work. It is not long before Madeleine came knocking on the hotel door asking to be let in. "Coming!" Gwen put on her hotel attire which is just a white towel wrapped around her body. But in no way am I wearing those because the cleavage could be seen. Gwen open the hotel door for Madeleine before coming back to her bed.

"Carolee! I knew you would be here!" Madeleine exclaimed as she put her luggage down on the floor beside my bed. Duh, it's the only room that we have booked. Apart from Peter's. "Can I sleep beside you tonight Carol? I am afraid of the dark." I hesitated for a little while before nodding my head slightly. I could never say no to a good friend to mine, but the way she hugs me is going to be problematic. "Yay, I am going to sleep with Carol tonight!" Maybe I shouldn't have agreed after all.

After we have settled down and is comfortable with where we are, Gwen briefed us about what we should do tomorrow. "Alright" Gwen cleared her throat as she open the window for us for a magnificent view on the stadium. "So as you can see, tomorrow's event is not a little one." Madeleine nodded her head in awe as she stares at the building. "There will be a lot of spectators. From what I heard there will be foreign people as well. Because this event is well known across Europe" Gwen continued.