Chapter Fifteen

Andy

The Jasmine fragrance. The large bun behind her head. Her baggy clothes and small mini skirt. Her white leggings. All of these combine to make a seductive doll-like figure. It is like she is seducing me... slowly but surely. I can't help but be amazed at the way she is dressed when I first board the bus. It was like an angel has descended to earth. My angel. It would be great if she had wings on her back.

"What are you having?" I asked Carol curiously as we were both sitting in the cafeteria before school starts. There is hardly anyone around apart from some janitors and chefs. She indicatively told me that she is having a regular pizza by the way she points at the large menu in front of the cafeteria counter.

"Never knew you were a pizza girl, wait, pineapple or nah?" She looks at me and grinned, then she nodded her head. "I am so glad that you do. Wouldn't know how to live my life with you if you didn't" I laughed slightly. She shook her head at my joke and pointed at me. I guess what she means is asking what I am having. "Oh me, not having anything, I don't really like to eat before school starts" I shook my head

She pouted. She pointed at me again while sending me a note. You should eat! What happens if you're skinny? Later you get sick and I can't see you again if you're hibernating at home. I give her a smile. "Don't worry about me Carol, if I get sick, you can come to my house and nurse me... that is if you don't mind" She blushed. She shook her head and proceeded to write another note.

I mean... I don't mind, it's just. Well. You might do something to me. Plus, your parents might not allow me to come to your house. I have not contemplated on that question before, of whether my parents would allow me and Carol to go out, or even if they accept our relationship. "Don't worry, I will talk to them, I am sure they will accept you. P.S you look lovely today." I whispered the last sentence.

She immediately blushed. She shook her head. I am not, I am just average. "No, you look cute" She nodded her head hesitantly. "Accept it". She shook her head. I shifted my body in front of her, placing both my hands on my chin and looking at her. "Accept it" She smiled slightly and patted my head. She nodded her head. "I am going to go get our food, you wait here alright?" She nods.

I got back to the table with her Hawaiian chicken pizza. She dug in piece by piece elegantly, as if the sauce and food would ruin her clear and smooth face. I stared at her with both my hands under my chin. She looked uncomfortable with me staring so she offered a slice of pizza but I quickly denied it. She pouted but continued wolfing down her food.

"So how do you find Usagi so far? Like it?" I asked her while she is munching on her last piece of pizza. She nodded her head excitingly and proceeds to show me four fingers, which I assume that she is on the fourth book. "Glad you like it. If you don't mind me asking, what else do you like?" I asked her curiously, getting to know her more.

She quickly finished her food and thought for a moment before writing a note to me. Frozen is one of my favourite movies. I love Olaf especially, he is just so adorable and cute. I feel like making a snowman like him myself. I smiled at her note. "Frozen huh. Okay." I cleared my throat. "Between Usagi and Olaf, who would you choose?" She pouted and shook her head.

It is a difficult question, let's just say that I love both. "In that case" I looked at her seductively. "Can I be your Olaf?" Her eyes are wide open. She shook her head. You are my prince, and princes can't be a snowman. "Who says so? A frog can't turn into a prince unless you kiss it" I grinned at her. She seems taken aback by the smart comeback I made before I intervened. "From now on, my nickname is Olaf. Nice to meet you." I did the Olaf voice and she smiled immediately.

"And what shall your nickname be? Princess?" She blushed a little before writing me a note. I used to have a puppy named Elsa. That is when I really have a fondness for Frozen. Sometimes I picture myself as Anna herself. So maybe Anna is a good nickname? What do you think? I pondered for a while and think that it is a really good idea. "Alright, Princess Anna it is" She nodded her head excitingly.

"So, Princess Anna, will you let go of Prince Hans to be with Mr.Olaf?" I did the Olaf voice again. She immediately gave me a smile and nods her head. "Even if Mr.Olaf is made of snow? And not skin?" She nods her head but not before raising one of her eyebrows signifying that what I said is weird. "Even if Mr.Olaf might one day melt from summer?" She nods her head and holds my hands. "Well, I am glad you do" I went over to her quickly and kissed her cheek.

She immediately blush. "Do you like that?" I asked her seductively. She shook her head while holding back her smile. I was not prepared, Olaf! She pouted angrily. "Well, that makes it more worthwhile isn't it?" I laughed. She immediately came over to me and kissed my cheek. My mouth was agape as I rubbed on the part that she kissed. Her lips are too soft to be real. Coupled with her jasmine smell is a combination of excitement and joy. "If you don't mind. Do that again" I smiled at her while rubbing at the area. She pouted and shook her head.

I looked at her seductively as I flexed my muscles. She is taken aback immediately and blushed. "You sure you don't want to?" I winked at her. Maybe later, I am not going to be seduced by you that easily. She pulled out her tongue to tease me. "Oh I am going to, Carol. One day, you will be mine" She blushed at that statement. Am I not already yours? I pondered over that statement. "Technically not yet, we have to get each other hickeys, that's one of my fetishes"

Her face was red. Her hands trembled as she writes a note to me. Really? Hickeys? I looked at her note then at her. "Wait, don't tell me that it is one of yours as well?" I find it odd that I can speak of this quite naturally without striking embarrassment on my part. Carol on the other hand, seems very embarrassed, maybe because she is an Asian, and Asians don't talk about fetishes openly.

She nodded her head lightly. "What if I give you a hickey now?" I leaned forward, closer to her. She shook her head violently. We are in PUBLIC! Even if I like hickeys, I will feel em-embarrassed. I smiled at her seductively. "One day Carol, one day, I promise you I am going to give you a night that you will never forget" Her face is red again. She shook her head as she writes a note to me. Stop, stop stop stop stop! At least... not now. It is fun to see how cutely Carol resists my charms.

I decided not to seduce her anymore since the bell just rang signifying it is time for class. "Let's show the class what we are made of." I gave her a smile and took her hands as both of us went to the classroom. She resisted slightly as we are approaching the classroom. I looked at her and she shook her head. No Andy, no one is supposed to know about this! Carol reminded me again. "Oh, yeah right. Alright" I laughed and let go of her hands. But we still walked closely together to the classroom.