Chapter Twenty

Carol

"Is it still painful...?" I rubbed Andy's cheeks in the rumbling bus as he nodded his head slightly. It has been a week since Andy and I got to sit with each other again. He had his practices for the past week so I could not see him for one week. "I will see what I can do" I spoke softly, afraid that anyone in front might hear us. I took out another wet tissue and started slowly touching his inflamed area. "Carol. Carol... I miss you" He took hold of my hands on his cheek and kissed it.

"I... I miss you too" I smiled at him and put my hands down. "How was practice, did you get hurt?" He shook his head. "Did you think of me?" I asked. "Every day, every hour, every minute and every second." He replied sweetly. "Did you think of any other girls?" I asked jealously. "No Carol, No I didn't. You know I wouldn't." He smiled at me. "I know, I know you wouldn't" I play with his hair as he continued talking.

"And what about you, Princess Anna?" I smiled at him as I answered. "Nothing much, actually... yes, there is something I want to tell you. I am following you to the camp tomorrow" Andy's eyes are wide open. "Wait what!" He hold my hands tightly. "Really?" His facial expressions changed rapidly. "Yeah" I nodded my head while laughing at his facial expressions. "When. How. Why?" He started stammering.

I put my fingers on his lips as he is getting excited. "Calm down" I laughed at him. "I am not there to play and enjoy, I have my nursing duties to do" I smiled at him as I pat his head. "Will you cheer for me?" He pulled down my cheeks slightly. It makes me look like a ghost. "Maybe?" My voice sounds like I have a mouthful of marshmallows as I am doing the chubby bunny challenge.

"I am not a cheerleader, so... I might not be able to" Andy kept playing with my cheeks. "It's okay, you don't need to be a cheerleader." He smiled at me. "Just be my personal cheerleader" I blushed as I nodded my head. Andy cleared his throat as he pulled back his hands from my cheek. "And that is why, the present that I am about to give you will come in handy for the camp tomorrow" I looked at him mysteriously. Must be the phone.

"There you go, Carol." He took out a gift wrapped in pink colour Usagi patterned present paper. "Oh my! This is soooo cute!! Thank you Andy!" I carefully took the gift from him. "Can I?" He nodded his head. I opened the gift carefully. I want to make sure that everything is intact. My eyes light up as I see a phone cover for an iPhone. "It's not much, but I hope you like it" I shook my head violently.

"No no, Andy. I really like it. You don't really need to give me expensive gifts. What matters is your heart" He smiled at me. "When did you become so wise?" He pulled my cheeks again. "I am glad you like it." I prodded at the thin cuboid machine as I try to understand what is going on. I can only see a white border with a black screen and a small circle button on the bottom.

I became puzzled. "Is this a phone?" I kept poking at it, maybe some music will play. He laughed at me. "No Carol that's not how you use a phone" He took the phone from me and started explaining. "Look, that is how you activate the phone." He pushed some buttons at the side of the phone. I had to see where this tiny button is. A white screen with a black half eaten apple in the middle came up.

"You have to put in your details first. So..." He cleared his throat as I smiled awkwardly. "What is your name?" He asked innocently. I smiled at him. "What do you think?" I asked him innocently as I got closer to him. "Miss... we will not tolerate indecency in this place" He mimicked Mr. Jefferson's voice. I laughed at him. "And what if I am indecent?" I stress the last word as Andy's mouth is just inches away from mine.

"Then... I will—" The bus juggled and I fell on Andy's muscular chest. I never knew it was this hard. I blushed at the thought of what I will do with it. "Carol, you all right?" I just lay on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Yeah, I am alright." I smiled as I hear the sound of his heartbeat. Ba dump, ba dump, ba dump. "What are you doing?" He asked me as he helped me fill in my details in the phone.