Chapter 12: Good Night💙

Sasuke sat in the steam-filled bathroom with Naruto sleeping soundly on his chest. He couldn't contemplate what had just happened. He sat there while looking at the ceiling with so many questions running through his mind. 'What was that? Was it really Naruto? What's wrong with him?'

Eventually Sasuke realized that sitting in the bathroom was not the best idea. Slowly he got up and placed Naruto against the wall. Then he grabbed his clothes and got himself dressed.

Silently he picked up Naruto and carried him to his bed. He set him down and let out a sharp breath. 'He's heavy' he thought. He looked at the blonde haired boy sleeping soundly (except that he let out a loud snore once in a while) and his heart was filled with concern. He could do nothing except sit beside him and watch.

Sasuke finally stopped suppressing his urge and he stroked Naruto's hair. The desire was overwhelming and Naruto was still asleep anyway. Naruto mumbled happily in his sleep and Sasuke smirked. 'This idiot.'

Sasuke's stomach grumbled and finally, he began to plan for dinner.

----------

Even after pinching his nose and calling his name Naruto didn't wake up. Thus, Sasuke had eaten dinner and left the rest for Naruto. He washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. Then, he sat beside Naruto on the bed in an attempt to wake him up again.

"Naruto, wake up. Are you going to eat or not?" Sasuke asked and pulled his cheek. Naruto, didn't wake up though pulling his cheek was a funny sight. He seemed to feel nothing. He's sleeping as if he's dropped dead' Sasuke thought (though he was breathing). He looked closely to check if he was pretending. 'No he's asleep'

Sasuke looked at Naruto, remembering how frightened he had looked back in the alley. Reluctantly he took his hand to Naruto's hair and stroked it. Sasuke's mind wandered and as he stroked Naruto's hair he realized that his forehead was warm. 'Does he have a fever?' Sasuke thought slightly worried. 'I don't think so. It's not that bad.' he concluded. He continued combing through the blonde strands of hair that had many tangles, yet still managed to look beautiful with it's memorizing shade of blonde.

'This idiot's always getting into trouble.' Sasuke thought, remembering how he had looked, bruised and beaten. The boy had gone through so much. His body and heart were clearly aching with pain. Yet he endured it, even though he looked like a fragile.........

Before he realized it Sasuke had leaned in so close that his forehead was only a few centimeters from Naruto's. He blinked in surprise and hesitated, suddenly very aware of his lips. 'This usuratonkachi has kissed me' he thought to himself. 'Twice now'

Instantly Sasuke saw flashbacks of Naruto on top of him, licking his lips and showing his fangs. Naruto sitting on top of him while purring and how he had slid his hands through his hair, across his waist and through his.......

Sasuke abruptly stood up, covering half of his face with his hand and thought. 'Crap' His entire face was flustered so decided to head over to the balcony in an attempt to get some fresh air and clear his mind. 'What the hell was that idiot thinki-'. But as soon as he took the first step he felt something tug at his shirt. For a moment he assumed that it was stuck because Naruto's body was pressing against it. He exhaled a breath heavily and turned around.

To his surprise his eyes met a pair of cute, adorable vibrant blue orbs which looked at him desperately. Naruto had his arm stretched out, firmly grasping the edge of Sasuke's shirt . He had such a pitiful look on his face as if he was a 5 year old (at least that's what Sasuke thought).