Somebody to Love

Y/n's Pov

"Thank you again for watching them Gemma, we owe you." I said and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No need, I love watching my nieces and nephews." She said. "I should get home, Michal said the twins have been bouncing off the walls since yesterday, tell the children I love them." We both walked her out and then closed and locked the front door.

"I thought she'd never leave." Harry smirked and leaned in to kiss me but I turned my face so he could kiss my cheek. "Heyyy." He whined.

"We can't get too carried away, the boys will be home any minute, so will Darcy and we have to pick up Ava soon."

"But that's like five minutes alone. More time than we get when they're all here. I just want to kiss you." He puckered his lips and pecked mine a few times.

"We've kissed so much over the past 24 hours, I think I'm all kissed out." I teased.

"You can never have too many kisses." He hummed. "I love you." He leaned in and kissed me longer this time, long enough to make my toes curl and let out a shaky breath through my nose until we heard a key opening the front door, causing us to pull away.

The boys were walking in after Mia dropped them off.

"Hi bubby." I wrapped Edward in for a hug and kissed his cheek. Then Ethan, "Hi swe- what happened to your face?" I lifted his chin up and observed the cut next to his eye. My poor baby.

"I hit it against the desk when I fell asleep in class." He mumbled.

"Why were you sleeping in class?"

"There was a substitute and we had nothing to do." He explained. "It doesn't hurt."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, go clean it and put a band aid on it." I said. I gently kissed his cheek and they were both on their way upstairs. "Do you think the cut is from something else? What if people are still bullying him and he got hurt?"

"I'm sure he would tell us." Harry said. "He's okay, he knows he can talk to us."

"Maybe I should go ask him again. What if he didn't want to say anything in front of Edward or-"

"We should let him come to us. You know how clumsy the kids can be, I'm sure he bumped his head and it's nothing." Harry assured me.

"You're right, it's probably nothing. I'll go get Ava from school." I said.

"Okay, I'll try to get some work done downstairs." He said before we parted ways.

Darcy's Pov

Is it normal to feel like you're floating after kissing someone, because that's how I feel right now.

I can still feel Isaac's lips on mine and it's best feeling, thinking back to five minutes ago when we were kissing and could barely get enough of each other.

I went inside, in the best mood and saw my dad heading down to the basement.

"Hi dad." I smiled.

"Hi," He said. "How was school?"

"School was... school." I shrugged. "I'm going to go do my homework." I bit back a smile but he saw how flushed my cheeks were and stopped me.

"Since when are you happy to do homework?" He asked.

"I love geometry now! I've developed a new love hate relationship with it so I better get to it." I said.

"Okay. Have fun with that." He went down into the basement and I rushed up to my bedroom to tell Penny everything that just happened.