Rekindling Love

Kriya had laid Krish down for his late afternoon nap and had herself fallen asleep in the rocker close to his bed. She was so tired that she hadn't woken up when Rey came home or came into the room or even when he looked in on Krish who was still sleeping soundly.

Rey scooped Kriya up out of the rocker and carried her to their bedroom and laid her gently in bed. Rey gently removed her jeans so that she would stay cool and also be more comfortable. He covered her with their bedding and left the room shutting the door.

Some hours later Rey walked back into the room and quickly stripped his clothing off down to his boxers and climbed in bed. He set the baby monitor he held on his nightstand on his side of the bed and noticed his wife instantly snuggling into his body. Rey smiled silently to himself and wrapped his arms around her tight and drifted off.

Kriya heard the baby monitor around two am and got up to go check on Krish. She was really exhausted and had thought about waking Rey, but decided it would just be easier if she got up. Obviously Rey had put her in bed sometime after she had dozed off and it was clear the baby was absolutely fine, so she needn't worry about her little tired spell that afternoon.

But she was a little perturbed that she hadn't woken when Rey entered the baby room or when he carried her to bed. It was just that it could've been have been anyone and she might not of waken, but she told herself that wasn't true that she just felt safe in her home and safe with Rey. The baby was safe.

Kriya gently rocked the cooing Krish back to sleep and after a half an hour did so like a pro. She lay him back down in his crib and headed off back to bed leaving a small plug in nightlight on for Krish and his door open.

Kriya crawled back into bed and heard Rey yawn and sit up resting back on his elbows.

"Kri?" He whispered.

Kriya sat up a little. "Go back to sleep." She whispered.

"Was Krish awake?"

Kriya smiled faintly and gently pushed Rey back down in bed her hand on his shoulder.

"Yes, but I got him back to sleep it's fine."

"Oh Kri, I'm sorry I was just gonna let you sleep through the night." He said softly.

Kriya smiled again a little brighter. "That's sweet but really it's ok Linecutter." She said as she leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. Kriya felt a little tingle in her body when she did. He was being so sweet and she loved him incredibly for that and they hadn't been together in what felt like forever.

Rey must have sensed what she was feeling cause he wrapped his arm around her waist and carried her over from the mattress on top of his body not breaking the kiss. "Kri." Rey whispered breathlessly.

"Rey." Kriya replied softly panting as she broke away looking down at him a small smile in place.

"You sure?" He asked knowing exactly what she wanted if she kissed him like that and he felt that familiar wave wash over him.

Kriya smiled softly and nodded as her fingers lightly skimmed his scalp through his soft dark hair.

"Yeah." She whispered. "Make love to me Rey?" She pleaded.

Rey didn't need to be asked twice as he rolled them over so he lay over her complying with her wishes as he slowly began to remove her clothing. Her shirt was the first thing to go revealing her once again flat abdomen and her already naked breasts. He bent his head kissing her down her torso and legs as he removed her panties. He returned to her lips a short time later as Kriya then helped him remove his boxers throwing them to the floor.